Steve46 and Samson77 ruined another thread

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by takenoprisoners, Mar 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thanks LG

You know I was told by a friend that they are different people, BUT I notice that whenever Samson shows up, Takenoprisoners also shows up. In addition, they seem to use similar syntax and on occasion even spelling mistakes.

"Something is (definitely) wrong with this picture"

I wish you well

Steve

#41     Mar 11, 2006

2. I hope your powers of observation in the markets are better because I am NOT Samson77. But I agree, a good ploy nonetheless.

#42     Mar 11, 2006

3. Your friend is correct. There are no "buts." I noticed that too. Trust me your friend (moderator?) is giving it to you straight.

#43     Mar 11, 2006
  4. Quote from Steve46: "Something is (definitely) wrong with this picture"

You mean the one where you and Lefty pose together? You of all people should have "no problem" with someone being two people. Come on now.

But sorry, You can't blame it on Samson77. I still feel Baron should have kept his word. I hope since he says "yes this is a dictatorship" he doesn't mind I drew a small "Hitler" mustache on his picture. He looks good.

#44     Mar 11, 2006

5. You're WRONG on both points. If not, then what are YOU doing here?

#45     Mar 11, 2006
  6. The way I've been dealing with the recent proliferation of new handles created to attack one particular member and support the other is by putting them on my Ignore list as soon as I recognize them. I strongly recommend the use of that feature.

#46     Mar 11, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.