Steve46 and Samson77 ruined another thread

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by takenoprisoners, Mar 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unless you're an alias of some sort, you've been here all of one month and now you're making demands?

#11     Mar 6, 2006
  2. How upset does one have to be to actually type a stutter.

#12     Mar 6, 2006
  3. Baron

Baron ET Founder

#1. I wasn't even talking to you. I was talking to takenoprisoners.

#2. Your 5-word post may have been on the mark, but it would be pointless to keep it since you were responding to a post from takenoprisoners that I just previously removed.

#3. If you ever address me like that again, you will definitely be banned.

#13     Mar 6, 2006
  4. My post was a long specific post on edges and had a clear and significant example using the trading instrument of the originator of the thread. It was read by the originator and commented upon because it was constructive.

1. You delected my posts, all of them. Because you deleted my posts unreasonably and now you brush me off with "I wasn't even talking to you" my resoponse to you is to get with it and can the bullshit youb are laying on me.

2. Another dumb comment by you. Think about orienting yourself to the part of the thread that had substantive content. Personnally I do not care about how poeple take issue with my views on trading. I feel that my views support learning on the part of others if they choose to do so. The fact that a person does not like my views is not a reson for you to remove my views. You may learn someday that every persons views are important not matter how they address a given thread topic.

The fact that you cannot tolerate my views is long and well known. Your approach to substantive comment on my part is bullshit.

I conclude that you have made a mistake and don't like being called for it. I am calling you and would appreciate it if you return my copy to the thread. It is on point, significant and I could care less if you either cannot comprehend it or agree with it.

3. You can do anything you want; I cannot. I am not going to repost in that thread and I most certainly deserve to have my comments remain in the thread. You ought to grow up and read stuff before you crap on someone as you did by removing my post. Repost my comments in the thread It was about 2 1/2 WORD pages long and the file was entitled appropriately: Edge stuff. See attached.

Banning me is not a very good idea on your part. What is a good idea is accomodating my concerns.

#14     Mar 6, 2006
  5. hcour

hcour Guest

You kids had best start behaving yourselves OR I WILL TURN THIS CAR AROUND RIGHT NOW!

H

#15     Mar 6, 2006
  6. Bsulli

Bsulli

ROFL!!!!!!!!

#16     Mar 6, 2006
  7. I did not reread the post before clicking it into the record. There were some words that did not stick in the space between the two you's.

I did not like it when I saw that the time I spent constructively was wasted by Baron's performance towards me.

From my point of view, especially as a person making a first post in a thread with a substantive comment, and precisely not as a person who is involved in aurgumentation over poioints of view and skills, Baron dropped the ball because of his efforts and their quality.

It probably is difficult to type stuttering and especially if it is an effort by the stutterer to convey his whatever.

Your comment, at best, is humor.

I am calling Baron on his sloppiness or whatever he calls what he is doing. There is so much crap going on all the time in ET that needs to be addressed that it would, at the least, be better if Baron weren't behaving the way he did.

I am part of a small minority here and what I represent is not as Baron characterizes it. When Baron drops the ball people get banned is his message to me. It is not how I addressed Baron. My comments are founded and on a level that may get an appropriate response.

#17     Mar 6, 2006
  8. Baron

Baron ET Founder

Bad assumption on your part. We have over 20 moderators so if your lengthy posts got deleted, it wasn't by me. Anything I removed was after page 14, and the only thing from you at that stage was a single post saying "Thanks for the comment".

I would respond to all of your other points but since they were all based on this same incorrect assumption, it's pointless to do so.

With that said, your posts in this thread are a great example of being OFF-TOPIC. This thread doesn't have anything to do with you, your posts, me liking you or disliking you, or anything else about you. It was started about steve46 and samson77 (check the thread title), but thanks for turning this discussion into an issue about your posts getting deleted.

#18     Mar 6, 2006
  9. Frankly I don't care anymore because the thread deteriorated.
    I was merely quoting what your response was last time.

It is obvious to me certain individuals have clout here. Just like in the real world.

#19     Mar 6, 2006

10. Your #3 remark to Grob109 is a bit tyranical isn't it? What is the point of feedback if you can't express your opinions without fear of being banned?

You are making money off these people - not providing a service otherwise the quality of the posts would be higher.

Does this make you feel like a little George Bush? Who's your Cheney?

Why don't you threaten me? I'll send someone to Florida to sue you out of business just for the fun of it. Are you going to ban me now for speaking my mind?

#20     Mar 6, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.