Steve46 and Hypostomus Debate Trading Strategy

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by hypostomus, Jul 4, 2006.

1. Perhaps ET should have requested proof of age (say minimum 18 years old) for membership registration.:D

#51     Jul 4, 2006
  2. Exodus

Exodus

That's ok I'm off to my "LIFE" (try one some day)

I'll leave you to chat amongst yourselves till tommorow :cool:

#52     Jul 4, 2006
  3. WTF IS it with ET? I post incendiary comments about the manipulative nature of the markets, and all you assholes can do is hurl feces at each other, ignoring ME! It's a conspiracy of stupidity to obscure the truth!

To continue, knowing what I know about the motivations of MMs (I just wish I could do it), I surf the bow wave of the public screwings. Check out my posted trades and you'll see what I mean. And that's all I had to say, thank you very much! Steve, great talking to you! Trade well, tomorrow, buddy.

And "49" and "tradar", welcome back! You make me look like a piker, you clever devil, you!

#53     Jul 4, 2006
  4. eco

eco

LMAO ... baiting steve is so easy (almost like old dbphoenix in the old days but even more arrogant and lacking the knowledge). Have fun guys. :)

#54     Jul 4, 2006
  5. I had hoped that all the august posters here would participate in a spirited and cogent debate on trading strategy, but I guess they'd rather bullshit. That gives me the courage to sally forth tomorrow! Remember: if as a pissant retail trader you want to make money, anticipate the public fuckings and give them a hump of your own.

#55     Jul 4, 2006
  6. So its "Eco" now

Yep them good old days.

Interesting isnt it folks, that a handle with just a few (24) posts to his name could know that.

A-L-I-A-S

How friggin stupid do you have to be to say that after only 24 posts?....

You know it is amusing that the aliases are just as stupid as the original poster that invented them. You'd think that the alias would "inspire" them in some way to go the extra mile to avoid detection, but nope, the same ignorant petty crap that they use in their personal life creeps in here as well.

Another sock puppet to add to our ignore lists

Steve

#56     Jul 4, 2006
  7. eco

eco

LMAO ... u rise to the bait like the minnow you truly are. Nothing proven yet - I can read the old posts (in fact I met dbphoenix on the board he went to after being the et guru became old; he was more polite there and a lot more so than you) :p

#57     Jul 4, 2006
  8. eco

eco

Try you're Steve. dbPhoenix would never have done that. He would have got it right - a real guru.

#58     Jul 4, 2006
  9. nlslax

nlslax

Holy shit guys. This thread has been going on for 6 hours. Doesn't anyone have a barbque to attend or a good book to read or a beer to drink or something better to do than this?

Now, whoever cares can unite against me and save your mental energy for tomorrow.

Happy 4th!!!

#59     Jul 4, 2006
  10. Exodus

Exodus

LOL

I don't know who you think I am but whatever, it looks like you've caught steve46's delusionary disease !!!

I remember your posts well and you pissed away $250,000 in a month and you had to sell off EVERYTHING you owned and moved home to your mommy's house in Vancouver!!!!

Shall I dig up the old posts you wrote and show ET what a liar you are ?

Your such a pathetic punk a## loser, get away from steve46 and MAYBE you'll have half a chance again.

#60     Jul 5, 2006