Steve46 and Hypostomus Debate Trading Strategy

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by hypostomus, Jul 4, 2006.

1. Nailed him! He went straight to here:

http://www.infed.org/thinkers/polanyi.htm

But that's OK, he's light on his feet! That's a great trait to have as a trader.

Edit: Sorry, gotta run, it's easier to keep a second wife that to try to find a third one, and she says "Quit corresponding with your girlfriends and get down here and watch the movie with me!"

#21     Jul 4, 2006
  2. Actually I am a person who paid attention in school. I got an education and I use it.

As to your next comment I don't disagree. It is a context, one of many that you could use to operate in the market. If it is effective for you that is all that counts. I use one that is quite similar.

Go ahead

Steve

#22     Jul 4, 2006
  3. First I kill all survivors to make certain they are truth tellers.

#23     Jul 4, 2006
  4. OddTrader's 'Strategic Knowledge' (to be published after peer review on ET through this thread):

"We can tell more than we can know."

which is found according to long time observations on ET. :D

#24     Jul 4, 2006
  5. Here is an interesting thing that bears examining;

Now Hypo has left the arena for whatever reason.

Before leaving he suggests that I did not know anything about Mr. Polyani but simply went over to a website and read the contents. In my opinion, he offers no response to the point I made.

So now lets go to the that site. Here is the link

http://www.infed.org/thinkers/polanyi.htm

Now for anyone with the brains, and the integrity, scroll down to near the bottom of that page. and I quote;

"Michael Polanyi placed a strong emphasis on dialogue within an open community (a theme taken up later strongly by the physicist David Bohm). He recognized the strength by which we hold opinions and understandings and our resistance to changing them."

Now go back to the "Anti-Jack" Thread and read a few of his posts. What do you notice? Anyone? Is this an example of "dialogue within an open community"..Check out the shitty smear tactics used when talking about Jack, his method and his way of teaching. Anyone following this?

This wasn't an open dialogue, it was an attempt to smear Jack and everything about his method. There was no "open community" because most of the comments were from Hypo, his aliases or from bullshit artists like Chicken Little and his friends. It was basically an extended "drive by".

Hypo, If you wish to quote the work of a philosopher to justify your position, make sure you don't get "hoisted on your own petard".

I had high hopes for you Hypo. You wanted a dialogue and you got it.

You let me know when you are ready for another one.

Steve

Edit:

This was fun. No swearing or cussing. Civil dialogue as requested and then the same result as before. Lets do this again soon.

#25     Jul 4, 2006
  6. Exodus

Exodus

I thought I was marketsurfer , now I'm who ??????

ozzy

Aren't you the total LOSER that blew out a $250,000 account and had to sell off everything you own and move home with your MOMMY ?????

#26     Jul 4, 2006
  7. We are kind of on another subject here Samson.

Sorry you got you ass kicked (again) but then you seem to like that, otherwise why would you continue to show up and get the same ass whipping every time?

The truth is you tried to arrange for the sale of stolen info to Ozzy and to others. You got your ass whipped then and again a few posts ago. That is just the facts.

Now that is burning your ass and you have to have a parting shot. Thats a stupid thing to do. But is does fit your profile which seems to be;

"To stupid to know when to quit"

I am sure you have heard this before.

and apparently you will be hearing it again.

and again.

Steve

#27     Jul 4, 2006
  8. Welcome Back Samson77.

A quick review of Steve46's posts since March 1, 2006 (Your registration date) find no discussions referring to Mafia Henchmen or Hollywood. One can only assume the conversation occurred prior to the registration of your current username. Since you referred to "us" in the highlighted quote above, one might conclude you had a previous registered username on this web site - prior to your current Sock Puppet persona.

I thought I recognized the above post from another username. Almost uncanny how similar the two posts ...

Again, Welcome Back. What made you come out of the closet?

- Spydertrader

#28     Jul 4, 2006
  9. Exodus

Exodus

LOL

WOW all the MINIONS have shown up to the party !!!!!

Sorry folks but I'm NOT Samson or Marketsurfer !!!!

Is that the best defence you've got ??? divert the FACT that your a MORON by attempting to call me someone else ????

Get HELP !!!

#29     Jul 4, 2006
  10. Yep good one Samson, they will never catch you now. What a witty guy.

#30     Jul 4, 2006