Steve46 and Hypostomus Debate Trading Strategy

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by hypostomus, Jul 4, 2006.

1. this is one of the top threads of the year. focused and with lots of good info, (despite the feuding). why was it moved to chit-chat? makes no sense to me.

surf:confused:

#151     Jul 6, 2006
  2. I also think this thread should be sent back in....

#152     Jul 6, 2006
  3. I have to say this is one of the funniest posts ever....

and a good description of public demeanor when confronted with information that blurs their capacity to see true wisdom....

#153     Jul 7, 2006
  4. Enjoy it, because it's the last fucking time I will EVER post anything serious here again. I shall limit myself to illuminating the stupidity of others' posts.

#154     Jul 7, 2006
  5. Be careful not to over-commit yourself.

#155     Jul 7, 2006
  6. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Quote from hypostomus:

WTF IS it with ET? I post incendiary comments about the manipulative nature of the markets, and all you assholes can do is hurl feces at each other, ignoring ME! It's a conspiracy of stupidity to obscure the truth!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    except there was nothing incendiary in your comments... on a short-term basis market makers are just better at calling the bluff... even on markets where they don't have unfair-type advantages...:confused:

#156     Jul 7, 2006
  7. I think it is a mistake to take it personal.

It is called self-sabotage, which as you know, not only exists at the individual basis but also manifests at group gatherings.

On a personal level, I have also decided to keep my mouth shut. I came to the conclusion that people don't give a shit, they can't see or refuse to take advantage of honest, generous, well thought out/minded advice.....

so, screw everybody....

otoh, thank you for your writings, I have learned a lot from them...

Cheers !

#157     Jul 7, 2006
  8. Choad

Choad

Lame as hell, Viky.

About the last hundred posts or so...were mostly, yep, TRADING RELATED!

Baron, please move this back.

Thnks Bro

#158     Jul 7, 2006