Steve Wynn very angry and pounding the desk about the economy/jobs

Discussion in 'Politics' started by retaildaytrader, Jun 1, 2010.

1. Eliminate all federal mandates. Eliminate all state and local pensions. Let them do a 401k like everyone else.

Time for constitution convention. Make it so it takes 2/3 votes of both houses to have deficit spending.

Eliminate affirmative action. Close Borders. Privatize education

#11     Jun 1, 2010
  2. Yeah, die hard Leftists and racists. If he sucked a herd of donkey dicks on the steps of the Lincoln Memorial... in front of 1,000 witnesses... voters and the media would find a way to rationalize giving him a free pass as an "animal lover".

#12     Jun 1, 2010
  3. achilles28

achilles28

Yea, you're right. It's getting close, now. I think we'll get a few more crisis > bailout > optimism > back to crisis cycles before the IMF and big superpowers run out of cash, and there's a mass rush for the exits.

It's down to the wire. Brass tax, if people don't have enough supplies/capital to weather a good 2-4 years, alone, they'll be at the mercy of God Knows What. In this day and age, where America, Europe and Canada are largely urban (not rural), with societal morals in the toilet compared to the 30's where a man would starve to death rather than steal, it's gonna get ugly. Heck, even inner-city types that see half their gear repossessed in a down a market will lose it. Governments coddled nearly 3 generations on endless handouts, lavish lifestyles and empty promises. Bad is an understatement.

#13     Jun 1, 2010
  4. achilles28

achilles28

AGREED.

#14     Jun 1, 2010
  5. achilles28

achilles28

AGREED!!

#15     Jun 1, 2010
  6. MKTrader

MKTrader

If you randomly asked people on the street “Will Obama’s Greek model for economic success work?” you’d probably get 40%-50% who would say yes. They either have no clue what’s going on in Greece or believe their Messiah can pull of a combination of unprecedented deficit spending, increasing handout programs and growth of public sector jobs (at the expense of the private sector).

#16     Jun 1, 2010
  7. "You don't blow a bunch of cash in Vegas when you're trying to save for college"
    -Obama

Who started this?

On the flip side:

Who said this?

"Let's blow a bunch of cash to save AIG, degrees are for chumps"

#17     Jun 1, 2010
  8. Ricter

Ricter

Something deeper than current events is bothering you to this degree.

#18     Jun 1, 2010
  9. Scataphungus is troubled. Deeply so.

#19     Jun 1, 2010
  10. jem

jem

Ct was great growing up.
    I loved CA in when I moved here in the 80s.

I have seen CA destroyed by Democrat giveaways ... and now we have watch democrats and republicans spend and spend. We are being Enron ed by our Politicians -- by many of the same players except arthur anderson.

#20     Jun 1, 2010