Steve Wynn "Gets It"....

Discussion in 'Economics' started by libertad, Oct 14, 2009.

1. Who does he think he's kidding? Steve Wynn is the poster child for publicly-subsidized personal profits made on the back of easy money policy.

Grade A hypocrite.

2. +1

3. ......................

You mean that "Wynn is talking his book " ?????

Awe.....com on....a straight up Vegas boy ....like Steve ?????

But he is dead on ....about the "DOG-SHIT" = US GOVT.....

Harvard Queens just cannot add or subtract....or is it that they are just "LEGAL" Whores....????

Probably both....but mostly the latter....

4. he's right

goverment is not the answer, GAMBLING is!

that, and booze, drugs and prostitution

I agree with what he said about government, I just wish someone ELSE had said it

5. ...........................................

Yeah....

Would have been even better if he stated that the banks must pay off their own bad gambling debts....my guys know how to collect....we've been doing it for years....you gamble....you lose....you pay.....we collect....

The banks got to unload their gambling debts on unborn US citizens....GS thru AIG....BAC....many others....while the execs get to do business as usual....to borrow money for 0% interest....call their own bad debts good....continue what they were doing.....bumping usury rates on credit cards on good customers....the list goes on....while reporting phoney books protected by the bank owned govt...rating agencies operate just the same as before....

By the way are banks more legit than Wynn's businesses ?

And you are correct in the gist of your post....agreed....

6. The dollar was being destroyed long before Obama came into office. It is amusing to see that the government has to enter the market place in the form of providing healthcare to provide competition. This is the essence of capitalism; the elimination of competition in order to achieve monopoly profits.

Taxes will be going up as all that debt created under Generalissimo Bush is of the nonperforming kind. Building bombs and all that idiotic military garbage does not reciprocate back into economic returns.

Steve Wynn is a crybaby since he didn't free money like the banks.

7. There is a very basic equation that the govt.'s Harvard Queens cannot comprehend....

I ncome

+

D ebt

=

F(X)

F(X) = all business ....large and small

F(X) decreases = economy decreases ....when I decreases
    and when D increases.....

This side of the equation....the govt. Harvard Queens know well...

Why ? Because this is the only side that they are addressing....

Americans have been told just the opposite....that the Harvard Queens are providing for a greater F(X)....

Which suggests one of two possibilities....

The Queens are lying....

Or

The Queens are in error....

Probably some of both.....However....Wynn knows this equation well....The Queens ? Definitely not.....

8. Won't it be fun knowing when your taxes go up (that is if ur not homeless :D ) that your helping to pay for the bailouts of large corporate America? Meanwhile the execs of corporate America keep paying themselves very lavishly and hide much of their profits overseas while you continue to get reamed. A little consolation while the gravy train keeps running would of been free health care but people seem fairly content with being raped by the insurance and "health" industry, only they still get to pay higher taxes. :)

9. ^ what almost bugs me more is that only half of all households really pay anything for it.

Half of us households have no or negative federal tax liability this year.

Whenever you hear "tax breaks for the rich" it really means "tax breaks for those who actually pay taxes."

#10     Oct 15, 2009