Steve Schmidt: Palin Believed Candidacy 'God's Plan'

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OPTIONAL777, Jan 11, 2010.

1. President George Bush has claimed he was told by God to invade Iraq and attack Osama bin Laden's stronghold of Afghanistan as part of a divine mission to bring peace to the Middle East, security for Israel, and a state for the Palestinians.

The President made the assertion during his first meeting with Palestinian leaders in June 2003, according to a BBC series which will be broadcast this month.

#11     Jan 11, 2010
  2. if a person will not think rationally about their existence why should you expect them to make the rational decision in public office??

wake up! we need smart REASONABLE peeps in office!

#12     Jan 11, 2010

3. Yes. In all of this big world, how do some people think they are so special to be chosen by a god?
    Or really, they have first the personal agenda , THEN they add god to have all the people support them.

#13     Jan 11, 2010
  4. Oh, and how about that "O'Biden" mental block and the "Can I call you Joe?" maneuver? :D

#14     Jan 11, 2010
  5. As this is written, the all important ET thread rating systems shows 11 "worst" ratings...

...so the Palingnomes can't defend her, but they sure as hell can increase Baron's hit rate by voting their puny little minds...

:D :D :D

#15     Jan 11, 2010
  6. Ricter

Ricter

Most people here don't vote on thread content, they vote on the poster. I suspect there are only two votes ever cast, best or worst. I also suspect there are a more than a few aliases in use primarily for voting.

#16     Jan 11, 2010
  7. keep god in your church where it belongs. atheists make rational politicians. they don't have that excess baggage :cool:

#17     Jan 11, 2010
  8. Its a conspiracy.

#18     Jan 11, 2010
  9. If you say so...

I think it is just the simplicity of the blind and stupid following the blind and stupid...voting against anything that confronts their own blindness and stupidity.

It would not surprise me to see the republicans put up Palin just to proudly and defiantly show the so called intellectual elite just how stupid the Palin supporters really are...

#19     Jan 11, 2010
  10. I believe the Founders of this country would disagree.

#20     Jan 11, 2010