Steve Nison Seminars

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by brownsfan019, Dec 6, 2005.

1. I am not knocking steve or any of the other so called gurs in this business. Ken Calhoun etc but why don't these guys come onto this board and post some live yearly results directly from their broker accounts? I for one would not pay anybody else a single dime for tuition without seeing actual live trading results. It seems to me that these guys make their living from their websites and not actual live trading. Anybody else any thoughts or imput on this?

#11     Dec 6, 2005
  2. skepticaltrader

skepticaltrader Guest

The only time I use Candlesticks is when I have a Séance.

#12     Dec 6, 2005

3. I agree. Those than can, do.............and those who can't, teach.

Anyone who believes that some self-proclaimed guru is going to teach them the road to riches for a fee, is a fool. And as the saying goes, a fool and their money are soon parted.

st

#13     Dec 6, 2005
  4. Steve Nison has openly admited in public that he is not a trader and makes his living from seminars, videos etc.

#14     Dec 6, 2005

5. Precisely! Risk gave the lad excellent advice, but it seems he is determined not to listen to anyone other than those who support his wasting of time and money.

st

#15     Dec 6, 2005

6. Isn't that like getting a rodeo clown to teach you how to fly an airplane?

st

#16     Dec 6, 2005
    #17     Dec 6, 2005
  8. Sometimes this forum is a joke. I asked for comments about Steve Nison's seminars and you guys have provided anything but that. If you don't like candlesticks, FINE, I don't care. Start your own thread entitled 'Why I hate candlesticks'.

You are entitled to your opinion, as am I. If you can't act like an adult, then please refrain from commenting. Contrary to someone's post, I wasn't looking for all these great praises for Steve's seminars. I just wanted advice from an adult or 2 that had attended a live seminar, but apparently that is asking too much here. This board at times looks like a bunch of 5 yr old boys trying to play 'top that'. Bottom line is that candlestick analysis USED WITH OTHER TECHNICALS works for us. Belive it or not, many people use candlesticks in their analysis b/c they work. So much so that we handle accounts for private high net worth individuals and institutions. I highly doubt many of you here can say that. Some of you are just so closed minded it's humorous.

Moderator - just delete this thread. It's a waste of space.

#18     Dec 6, 2005
  9. greddy

greddy

Perhaps someone drilled him with some questions at a seminar
    to make him confess.

#19     Dec 6, 2005
  10. Ebo

Ebo

I prefer the "dripless" candlesticks in my TA.

#20     Dec 6, 2005