Steve Nash MVP

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Bootsie, Jan 30, 2007.

1. Bootsie

Bootsie

2. ElCubano

ElCubano

Steve Nash....

3. Here's one.....The NBA sucks.

The average white viewer over the age of 18 couldn't care less about it. The league has zero class, but an overabundance of gangsta's, thugs, and criminals.

Funniest part is that the black players cry racism when white guys like Steve Nash win awards. They say he only wins because he is white.

Nice f*cking league. Keep giving your money to support a bunch of classless criminals. LOL.

4. ElCubano

ElCubano

ohhhhhh stop your bitching...telling us over and over and over how much you hate the NBA yet posting on every thread related to it is driving me up the wall :D

5. No habla Espanol. :p :p :D :D

6. Bootsie

Bootsie

I went to a Raptors game the other night... first game in 3 years, so I'd say that I don't entirely miss the action. It was fun and interesting but definately not worth what I paid.

I have to agree; there are a bunch of whiners in the NBA (Marbury's, etc) but it still serve's a purpose: to entertain. Yet, the whole gangsta' thing is really getting old...

Maybe that's why when I see a guy like Steve who, relative to the rest of the league, rises head and shoulders above the rest.... he just makes then all look soo bad... it's all relative I guess.

7. what gangsta thing? what all-star players are gangsters? just because you are black doesnt mean you are in a gang. the nfl is equally full of poor role models yet it is the most popular spectator sport in the usa and no one complains about the nfl being full of thugs and gangsters.