steve jobs only 6 weeks to live?

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by david666, Feb 16, 2011.

1. You can't wish this shit away with energy work and some supplements. The guy is late-stage, as can be seen from the cachexia.

#41     Feb 17, 2011
  2. ElCubano

ElCubano

Microbiotic diet has been said to be a great fighter against cancer. Although, when it is your life, you have to take the best option available to you at that time.

Enjoy your today, specially when you are in your younger years. Time is definetly our most valuable resource.

#42     Feb 17, 2011
  3. Macrobiotic. I correct you only in case someone is interested. It's extremely difficult to stick to a macro diet.

#43     Feb 17, 2011
  4. Eddiefl

Eddiefl

Jobs has been a vegetarian since the 70s. He probable knows all the above. Its past that stage at this time.

EF

#44     Feb 17, 2011
  5. I hope you know when he was first diagnosed with cancer in 2004 he was going to fight it strictly with diet and everyone begged him to do radiation which he refused. Thankfully they found out it could be cured with one surgery

#45     Feb 17, 2011
  6. BwPirt

BwPirt

Has anyone seen any pictures besides the one showing everyone with raised glasses?

#46     Feb 18, 2011
  7. lindq

lindq

The creation and marketing of the Macintosh in 1984 was revolutionary.

It was the first commercially viable graphical interface, and had a huge impact on many industries as future versions of the Mac hit the market.

Everything in use now is derivative of that first Mac.

I can still very clearly remember the experience of buying my first computer for my business in 1984. I went to a computer store (yes, they had them then), and the salesman sat me in front of a DOS PC and the first Macintosh they'd received. When he booted the Mac with the familiar "dong" and "Hello", I knew the world had just changed.

#47     Feb 18, 2011
  8. Banjo

Banjo

9. #49     Feb 18, 2011
  10. 2 things that can cure almost anything that sick people never do. Drinking lots of water (at least .66 oz per pound of bodyweight per day) and deep breathing.

http://www.healingdaily.com/exercise/breathing.htm

Deep breathing cleans all the poisons out of your lymph system which in then lets your cells work right so they can naturally heal your body. Drinking enough water flushes all the garbage out.

#50     Feb 18, 2011