steve jobs only 6 weeks to live?

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by david666, Feb 16, 2011.

1. ditto.

I suppose a lot of people think without Jobs, we'd have no PC and no touchscreen phones.

#31     Feb 17, 2011
  2. DT-waw

DT-waw

sadly, almost no one can survive medical "treatment". what its doing is loading the body with toxins even more!

here's seven foods which would cure steve, if some good soul would tell him to eat them instead of taking radiation and pills:

1. a LOT of turmeric
    2. garlic
    3. carrot and apple juice
    4. grapefruits
    5. lemons
    6. reishi mushrooms
    7. noni and pomegranate juices

together with enemas.

but hey, no hospital will PROFIT from it!!!!

#32     Feb 17, 2011
  3. AK100

AK100

I wish Jobs the best but can you imagine all the tears from the men who work in Apple's office if he does pass away.

Has anyone else noticed that with American men these days it's often a race to see who can cry first.

No wonder your women are walking all over you :)

#33     Feb 17, 2011
  4. Yes this year steve jobs will exit the humanity.

Meditation energy can save him...intense meditation creates energy which flows down all over the body and heal everything which comes its way.

#34     Feb 17, 2011
  5. sprstpd

sprstpd

For your sake, I hope you don't get cancer because you'd be dead in a week with your carrots.

#35     Feb 17, 2011
  6. I may hurt some people and in advance I want to sincerly apologize for doing so. However as the most important is to learn even if the reality is unsustainable. So again I beg you pardon.

However in all respect, I may be from the old guard. But I never thought the biz pratices of this Gentelman were fair. I am and still against cornering. I don't know how implicated was Mr Jobs, but traping the music distribution... furthermore traping in the software... come on... Wifi-high intensity waves everywhere... It's not safe...

#36     Feb 17, 2011
  7. Hmm...where is wheatgrass :)

#37     Feb 17, 2011
  8. Thank you steven21 for this up-post of DT-waw. He marks a strong point at the end...

If I translate it : lot of garlics, orange derivatives and lots of fresh foods (all organic)... thx for sharing. And personally I prefer to let wheatgrass to the cows and others grassseekers:D

Medicine is by essence something to consider on the preemptive side. Chinese praticians knows it better... Don't hurt 1st and formost. 2 If your patient got sick you failed.
    Preemptive personal medicine is really something that everyone should take the time to consider at a personnal level...

#38     Feb 17, 2011
  9. Pekelo

Pekelo

From the Billions or happy pills thread:

Well...

#39     Feb 17, 2011
  10. DT-waw

DT-waw

it is not the pill or drug or mineral or vitamin which cures...
    it is the whole body itself! we only need to supply it with what it needs to cure himself AND not to harm with toxic substances.

to his pancreatic cancer i'd also add:

- Nigella Sativa http://www.naturalnews.com/023348_cancer_herb_pancreatic.html

- Flaxseed Oil , rich in vitamin E

- Milk Thistle to empower and detoxify the liver.

Steve's health would vastly improve just after few days of such diet under condition of removing all deadly hospital treatment.

Total cost of all these foods is....... well 100 bucks per 2 weeks or something
    makes you wonder why its not popular or recommended.

#40     Feb 17, 2011