steve jobs only 6 weeks to live?

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by david666, Feb 16, 2011.

1. guys i have it on good authority that at some point, he *will* die.

I'm pretty sure we all will too.

#21     Feb 16, 2011
  2. He did. IMO not as much with ipod and iphone. Rather it was when he and Steve Wozniak created Apple II in late 70's, which led the way of the personal computer industry. Would you say this is of no real significance?

He also led Pixar before returning to Apple. Pixar, the company that created films like Toy Story and such.

#22     Feb 16, 2011
  3. Roark

Roark

#23     Feb 17, 2011
  4. Expected to... Not yet.

It just kind of pisses me off how iPods and expensive computers without right click will become the most valuable company in the world.

Reminds me of how Twilight New Moon grossed more on it's opening weekend than any of Jame's Cameron's films ever did.

Of course, that is in raw $ value. I'm sure the world would miss Wal-mart more than they would Apple.

#24     Feb 17, 2011
  5. Millionaire

Millionaire

Apple products actually work. After years of trying crap smartphones, my iphone was actually fit for purpose.

After years of using the shite that is Windows, Mac OS is built on Unix and is much more solid.

It always pissed me off that MSFT was the most valuable IT company, the products are shite.

Apple maybe expensive but apple products are very good.

#25     Feb 17, 2011
  6. Jobs currently receiving cancer treatment in the same hospital as Patrick Swayze.

WTF. I didn't realize Patrick Swayze had been brought back from the dead

#26     Feb 17, 2011
  7. Oh no! Thats it then for Steve. We all know when Obama opens his mouth...we lose "Jobs". :p :p :p

#27     Feb 17, 2011
  8. The timing of this news looks suspicious. Just in time for options expiration and the long weekend?

#28     Feb 17, 2011
  9. omnpmh

omnpmh

[​IMG]

Apple passes Microsoft on S&P 500 market cap list .

#29     Feb 17, 2011
  10. Yep. Patrick is still alive. House works there. He's a pretty dang good doctor you know.

#30     Feb 17, 2011