Steve Jobs is dieing...SHORT APPLE NOW!

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by retaildaytrader, Jan 17, 2011.

1. hajimow

hajimow

If I were GS, let people short AAPL at the beginning and then suddenly do a sweep buy and squueze the shit out of shorts.

#11     Jan 17, 2011
  2. Too bad you're not a stock we could short.

#12     Jan 17, 2011
  3. Well that's usually what happens in these situations.

#13     Jan 17, 2011
  4. Well, shouldn't you be BUYING instead of SHORTING then you fuckwit!

#14     Jan 17, 2011
  5. Larson

Larson Guest

I do not like the sound of this leave of absence. Apple stock price will have to be adjusted to reflect what might be Jobs departure.

#15     Jan 17, 2011
  6. hajimow

hajimow

That might also be a plan to evaluate APPLE's stock if he leaves and 5 days later, they might announce Jobs is back for ever to take the stock to $400.
    Reemember when they left the phone in a bar?

#16     Jan 17, 2011
  7. Larson

Larson Guest

Jobs is the last great tech iconoclast. He has beaten the odds so far, so you can never count him out.

#17     Jan 17, 2011
  8. man what I would give for 30 seconds in the ring with you, you are the biggest douchbag of all time!

#18     Jan 17, 2011
  9. jnbadger

jnbadger

Please let us know how many shares you are magically able to short on a day the market's closed.

#19     Jan 17, 2011
  10. Let me come back on here and let you in on something for your own good. It is a crime to make a terrorist threat. A terrorist threat is a threat to commit violence communicated with the intent to terrorize another. I would not be making such threats on an open public messageboard especially with the witch hunt going on right now after the shooting in Arizona.

What you want to do now is send a message to Baron or one of the mods to have your message deleted before its taken seriously.

#20     Jan 17, 2011