Steve Jobs final essay

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by viruscore1, Oct 9, 2018.

1. Pitterst

Pitterst

I`m not sure if these words were written by Jobs

#11     Sep 22, 2020
  2. That’s really amazing. His whole life is an inspiration that will keep inspiring generations to come.

#12     Nov 26, 2020
  3. darui

darui

nice essay

#13     Apr 21, 2021
  4. darui

darui

I use this client during my college studying. I am into studying programming and computer science. I will work as web developer in the future. Recently I got task to wrtie lab on java and I will use some help from buy lab report

#14     Apr 23, 2021
  5. this is a high level of skill

#15     May 3, 2021
  6. Besski

Besski

Great essay and wise words. Thanks for sharing!

#16     May 19, 2021
  7. Very wise words legendary man

#17     Aug 27, 2022
  8. Overnight

Overnight

Fuck that essay. If you want to remember Jobs for what he was, as a visionary? You don't need whatever that dribble was. This is all you need...

#18     Aug 27, 2022
  9. Annierse

Annierse

I love Steve Jobs so much that I'm ready to write about him all the time. For me, this is an example of a person who achieves his goals no matter what.

#19     Sep 27, 2022
  10. Annierse

Annierse

Yes, that's for sure. Everything Steve Jobs did was a source of inspiration and an example of how to achieve goals. I love to write essays about him, I always have something to say, which can not be said about my medical writing in college, here you can not do without the help of nursing papers online Talking about the life of a great man is much more interesting than talking about special scientific medical terminology.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2022
    #20     Sep 28, 2022