Steve Jobs does not look good

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by Maverick74, Aug 26, 2011.

1. Some people live not too long,but place oneself on record for the centuries ahead!Some fucks live 100 years but, by the end, they have nothing to say....

Steve, i admire your deeds!!!And will, for the rest of my life!

#11     Aug 27, 2011
  2. Chausey

Chausey

#12     Aug 27, 2011
  3. It looks like the image has been photoshopped. Take a close look at the neck area and his left eyeglass area...

In addition, it appears that the garment "Steve" is wearing is a black dress. Could this have originally been a photo of an elderly woman and "Steves" head got pasted on???

#13     Aug 27, 2011
  4. CrackPipe

CrackPipe Guest

i was about to say the same.

also, he was shown up and about the other day on the tv - i dont think someone would deteriorate so quickly.

the head shot is probably taken from when he was really ill a while back.

either way, a great shame.

#14     Aug 27, 2011
  5. zdreg

zdreg

steve jobs understood the role of failure in becoming a great success.
    http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?threadid=226145

#15     Aug 27, 2011
  6. can't really tell that he is of Syrian ARAB descent, his biological father is called Abdulfatteh Jandali and a moslem, blows people's mind that the greatest American capitalist of the last 20 years is an ARAB not some white dude.

Apparently, Abudulfatteh(and Jobs) ancestors owns many properties in Syria, maybe thats where his capitalist streak is from.

#16     Aug 27, 2011
  7. Yeah,i know his story,i read iCon Steve Jobs...He`s been through hell.Not any have the courage to repeat even 1/100 what he`s done.

I was only able to repeat 1/10 of what he`s done and i invented the new product for Apple,calls iView.:)

#17     Aug 27, 2011
  8. That's a fascinating observation because I never even noticed it was a dress until someone said it was a fake. On the other hand, that would be one tall lady (around 6 feet) with some big feet in Birkenstocks. Must have been one helluva a scary original photo.

(Edit: I do see the strands of hair in the eye glasses. Kudos to whoever caught all these inconsistencies).

#18     Aug 27, 2011

9. 1. "Blows people's mind": Maybe you should speak for yourself. What makes you think that other people think like you do, or have their minds polluted/corrupted with zionism propaganda.

2. I did not know he was a muslim syrian. It does not surprise me, because excellence has no race, religion, ethnicity, etc .

#19     Aug 27, 2011
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

Ever look in the mirror dopey?

#20     Aug 27, 2011