Steve Jobs "60 Minutes" Interview

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by Maverick74, Oct 24, 2011.

1. lwlee

lwlee

Dude, not much I can say. If you don't want to read the link, it's up to you.

I ain't making this stuff up. INITIAL investment was 10 mil.

#41     Oct 25, 2011
  2. Since you don't even know C++ from C, why would anyone care what your "imo" is about anything?

#42     Oct 25, 2011
  3. what? apple made plasma tvs? i pay for music?

#43     Oct 25, 2011
  4. Ummm no he did not. He made you think he did. All you did was buy inferior products at an inflated price.

Think about the gobs of money wasted over paying for an itunes songs, phones, ipads. Its almost like when you make the decision to get an apple product you have joined the jones colony and suddenly have to defend your wasted money purchased vehemently. Down payments on homes have been wasted on apples overpriced products.

Dont get me wrong, Jobs made billions for himself, hunderds, and tens of millions for others. That is fucking awesome. But to use words like visionary, and world changer is quite comical. Jobs is the emperor who had no clothes.

#44     Oct 25, 2011
  5. Do you want to be Steve Jobs? I don't.

#45     Oct 25, 2011
  6. Pekelo

Pekelo

Even Steve thought he was an asshole: :)

"From chapter 37, regarding a similar story a journalist wrote about him in 2008:

"So you've uncovered the fact that I'm an asshole. Why is that news?""

#46     Oct 25, 2011
  7. oddsman

oddsman

He was an amazing salesman who sold shiny trinkets to suckers who didn't mind overpaying for such things. That's not changing the world. That's keeping it exactly the same.

#47     Oct 26, 2011
  8. Mayhem

Mayhem

Never trust a hippie.

#48     Oct 26, 2011
  9. I think the I-items speak alot to the "I am important" crowd. The so called people who are assholes in general. Steve Jobs was pretty smart tapping into that market. Assholes will certainly buy overpriced junk if it's expensive and glossy as that adds to their self-importance because the name starts with an I. It is a self-reinforcing cult with the motto "I am the most important, look at me"

#49     Oct 26, 2011