Steve Forbes Tells GOP To Go On Offense

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Dec 7, 2012.

1. pspr

pspr

Forbes tells Republicans they need to stop playing defense against the Democrats and tackle the Democrats head-on.

Forbes even suggests five offensive plays the GOP should run:

1. Pass a House bill extending for 6-12 months all the "cliff" items (current income tax rates; the Alternative Minimum Tax patch; Social Security payroll tax cuts; Sequestration).

2. Pass a bill mandating that Social Security trust fund assets - now "held in useless, non-negotiable IOUs from the Treasury" - be converted to marketable Treasury bonds.

3. Pass a bill mandating that no money can be diverted from Medicare to pay for ObamaCare.

4. Pass a resolution that the House will not accept any entitlement reform that reduces benefits for those who are on Medicare and Social Security or who are about to go into those programs.

5. Pass a bill suspending all of those ObamaCare levies that hit next year.

http://cnsnews.com/blog/craig-banni...f-gameplan-go-offense-and-run-these-five-pass

2. "Teve Torbes definately has is going on!". ..:cool:

3. Lucky ess-oh-bee. :cool:

4. Who gives a flying F what he says. I like the guy but he has no clue as to what the real world is like.

Nor do you!

Forbes and Romney - two lucky guys with a rich daddy who never had to really work for a buck, or deal with reality as 95% of good, humble people do every day with little compensation for hard work.

5. pspr

pspr

Does anyone have an intelligent comment?

6. I've been trying to substitute more sophisticated comments in place of swear words. I started swearing at a young age and its become a very bad habit. I'm having trouble switching over though.

:cool:

7. Steve Forbes ran for President twice , and he didn't come close to even getting the nomination.

8. Simple +1.