Steve Cohen went to cash last week (at the bottom)

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by stock777, Oct 13, 2008.

1. W4rl0ck

W4rl0ck

Templeton did it.

#61     Oct 22, 2008
  2. W4rl0ck

W4rl0ck

SAC and Camelback.

Got a feeling that's just the tip of the iceberg.
    ------------
    In March 2006,60 Minutes reported on a lawsuit against SAC and Camelback (now known as Gradient Analytics) by Biovail, a Canadian pharmaceutical company. According to the report, in the spring of 2003, SAC asked Camelback, an Arizona stock-analysis firm, for a report on Biovail. Former Camelback employees alleged that SAC had determined the content and timing of their reports on Biovail in order to drive the price of the stock down. In the following six months Biovail’s stock fell 50 percent, however, the Company issued two disappointing earnings statements. Biovail CEO Eugene Melnyk insists it was the Camelback reports that triggered the sell off.

#62     Oct 22, 2008
  3. The whole industry, my Man. It was all done with mirrors. Oh, they were good alright. Good at passing out the dough.

There is enough stuff out at this point in time that any thinking member of these boards should be able to figure out everything you need to know. Too Bad we all have to live in the street to get DC to do the right thing. That's why the politicians are afraid to be seen on the streets. They know we know. They know it takes just one crazy guy who's lost his house, his job, his wife, his car, or his house, job, wife and car. Too bad they didn't think of this all before.

Grassley is someone to look up to. After that, I draw a blank.

#63     Oct 22, 2008
  4. Nanook

Nanook

What??? Somebody on here told me to watch for Cameltoe! :confused:

:p

#64     Oct 22, 2008