Steve Cohen Photo...

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by NTB, Jan 8, 2008.

1. bathrobe

bathrobe

Surf, I remember reading it was in his home and he then donated it to the a museum in NYC.

Entitled "Self"

#81     Aug 21, 2009
  2. His kaleidescope works were brilliant, but the guy is a loon. The dots (controlled substances)? The drug cabinets and bisections?

#82     Aug 21, 2009
  3. i just took a dump and placing it in a air tight glass case, lowest i will sell it for 3 million the name of the piece is "I just dropped a huge turd in a glass case and who's dumb enough to buy it"

#83     Aug 21, 2009

4. nice.

could be, thanks!

surf

#84     Aug 21, 2009
  5. Does Cohen have a giant 'The World Is Yours' statue with the accompanying pet tiger?

Now <i>that</i> would be classy!

#85     Aug 21, 2009
  6. You losers are talking sh!t on a public forum about a trader who is a self-made billionaire. What a joke

HE IS A BETTER TRADER THAN YOU... luck or no luck... whatever he does. Find something better to debate.

#86     Aug 21, 2009
  7. 21/08/2009 Biovail Suit Against SAC Capital Thrown Out by Judge
    From Bloomberg

Bloomberg reports: A Biovail Corp. lawsuit against SAC Capital Management LLC was thrown out by a New Jersey judge for failing to state a claim.

Biovail accused hedge funds including SAC and Sigma Capital Management of conspiring in a short-selling scheme to drive down the drugmaker’s share price. The Mississauga, Ontario-based company also claimed Gradient Analytics Inc. helped the hedge funds by writing false reports about Biovail. “Biovail fails to elicit any specific damages, and instead relies upon a general diminution theory,” New Jersey Superior Court Judge Donald Goldman wrote in a 51-page ruling released today. “Biovail’s claims must be dismissed.”

#87     Aug 21, 2009
  8. bathrobe

bathrobe

Who is talking shit, we are discussing his art, house, and lifestyle.

Nobody said he didn't do a great job of hiring hundreds of great traders and manipulating the market with his size and disinformation. As far as being better than us, we could debate that all day and you can go start shit in another thread.

I realize most on this ET blush when Goldman Sachs or SAC is mentioned and have a full on orgasm at the mention of Paul Tudor Jones. These people are not geniuses and if they are they did not use 180 IQ's to trade. I believe most of them were in the right place at the right time.

#88     Aug 21, 2009
  9. HE IS BETTER THAN YOU and ME... A lot better. That's why he has made well over a billion in a single year.

He is probably on a yacht in the Long Island Sound, whereas we're on ET on a Friday afternoon bringing his name to attention.

Let go of your EGO. It's not good for your trading.

#89     Aug 21, 2009