Sterling unknown trader ?

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by niccia, Mar 13, 2010.

1. niccia

niccia

Anyone else having trouble logging into sterling ? I can usually log in on saturdays, but for some reason it keeps bringing up the unknown trader window. I know my password is correct, and it was working when I went to bed last night.

2. zg81

zg81

They will shut down the servers at night.

3. niccia

niccia

Thanks, ya I don't think it's that. Normally they are up running until midnight on saturdays and down sundays. Oh well, hopefully it's resolved before open on monday...

4. swifty2

swifty2

by the way, do you know if its possible to change the sterling password in sterling settings? thnks

5. zg81

zg81

I think that's the reason. Check out the time you are rejected next time, and you will find out.

I said they shut down the servers at night. I didn't say so on Saturdays and Sundays. In fact, the servers are open on Saturdays and Sundays.

6. niccia

niccia

Swifty, not sure, I've never tried. I am sure they can if you just call though.

Servers are shut down on sunday, at least at my branch. I was rejected all day saturday, so time wasn't an issue. Normally I can work on my software on saturdays. Anyway, it's all good this am.

Thanks for the replies.