Sterling Trader Pro

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by bonds, Jul 22, 2010.

1. bonds

bonds

Has anyone else been not impressed with the performance of the platform lately? Its been sending out very slow orders... the status goes to italics for several seconds before the orders go out. Cancels are very slow too.

Support says its my internet but everything else is running up to speed ping test checks out too.

2. punter

punter

yep i agree. what can you do though, every front end ive ever used has gone through periods of time where it just sucks. well, except laser, but maybe thats just pure coincidence. like anvil, probably my favorite and hands down best when its running right, but it had this 2-3 month period a few years ago where it was terrible and then went back to normal. just the way it goes.

3. The past two weeks it has been horrible, stale quotes, slow/late execution. Situations that can get you so pissed off it can throw you on tilt!!

It is the worst system on the street, if it didn't have the NY rtes i would say don't ever bother. LS,laser, anyone get your act going and get up to date so this sad thing they call software can be put to rest...