Sterling trader pro-open full screen

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by excrypto, Jun 4, 2019.

1. excrypto

excrypto

I know I can set it to a layout. But it never opens full screen or in default view that they talk about on their YT channel for only one screen. Frustrating. Ive gone through the options menu and cant find anything.

2. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

Hi excrypto,

I'm not 100% sure what you are asking for. Some platforms have a tabbed layout that makes it easy to have everything fill a screen as they have one window or use HTML in a browser. Sterling Trader Pro is built to have the flexibility to move each module around. When I bring up the platform, I do not see any pre-set layouts that match your description, but you should be able to create that and save it. If the next time to bring up the software it does not look the same, it might be a conflict with your video drivers. We also offer Lightspeed Trader which does have some pre-set layouts based on screen resolution. Each window can be moves or they can all be moved together.

This is the larger one of LST. Fills my screen at full resolution. You can do the same with Sterling but have to build it or call Sterling support and ask them if they have any pre-set layouts you can copy.

upload_2019-6-4_5-14-13.png

3. excrypto

excrypto

This is what Im after. (Its timestamped). Thanks for your help tho.

Is the picture of the DAS built lightspeed platform?

4. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

My picture is of Lightspeed Trader. Their set up just takes time to get it to that setup and then save it. Not a big deal.