Sterling or RealTick Platforms $0.0035/share

Discussion in 'Events' started by Chadd Hessing, Mar 8, 2012.

1. Let me know if you'd like to discuss your specific API needs with them and let me know what I can do to earn your your business.

Thank you,

Chadd

#11     Mar 13, 2012
  2. How many shares per month would you consider very high volume?

#12     Mar 15, 2012
  3. Well, I did my research and although Sterling appears to be upgrading and supporting their API platform, they are still behind and currently do not support Dot-Net 4.0 which has been out quite a while.

See this is the kind of stuff that really gives the edge to GS, MS, JPM in the autotrading world. They're never behind on technology.

#13     Mar 15, 2012
  4. LEAPup

LEAPup

Chadd,

How long have you been in business? i.e., an operating Llc.,

What are the total fees/commissions for someone moving 150K shares/month using Sterling Trader Pro on the front end?

#14     Mar 15, 2012
  5. For Sterling Trader Pro at 150k shares/month the commission would be the offer provided of $0.0035/share plus or minus ECN fees/rebates with a $1.00 minimum commission per trade. The software would cost $250/month. If you can get the per share volume up to 200k shares/month or more than that software cost would be waived.

#15     Mar 16, 2012
  6. Do you clear thru anyone else but Penson?

#16     Mar 16, 2012
  7. We consider very high volume to be in the 750k-1 million shares per month range. Also, currently clear through Penson and Interactive Brokers and are looking at possibly adding one additoinal clearing firm in the next few months. Also, anyone please feel free to private message me with specific questions. Thank you all and have a great day.

#17     Mar 16, 2012
  8. Barbaris

Barbaris

Is it possible to use IB for clearing stock instead of Penson? Can I choose only IB for location of my account.

#18     Mar 17, 2012
  9. As we dual-clear with Penson and IB, yes you can select to only clear through IB if you do not want to clear Penson.

The only difference is that trading through IB will have to be done through IB's Trader Workstation. You would have access to our trade desk accessible via IM, email and phone. Many traders like this added level of service for their IB account. Trades can also be called in directly to our desk for your IB account with no additional fees.

Feel free to PM me if you have any specific questions about moving over to Cobra Trading.

Thank you.

#19     Mar 19, 2012
  10. Chadd,

How long have you been in business? i.e., an operating Llc.,

I apologize for not answering this in my initial reply. Cobra Trading, Inc. has been registered as a corporation since 2004.

#20     Mar 19, 2012