Sterling or RealTick Platforms $0.0035/share

Discussion in 'Events' started by Chadd Hessing, Mar 8, 2012.

1. As an ET Sponsor, Cobra Trading would like to announce a special promotion on our RealTick and Sterling trading platforms. Open and Fund a daytrading account before March 31, 2012 with more than $30,000 and receive commissions of only $0.0035/per share for the life of your account. No trade minimums are needed to participate in this offer. Please visit www.cobratrading.com for complete commission details and software fees. Use promotion code ET to receive this special commission rate.

If you are a very high volume trader, please contact our offices to discuss a customized commission schedule.

Cobra Trading also offers trading software from InstaQuote. Visit our website and request a free demo today.

Cobra Trading Member FINRA and SIPC
    www.finra.org
    www.sipc.org

2. What are your maintenience and platform fees.

3. Complete details are available at http://www.cobratrading.com/platform_fees.php

However, software is $250.00 per month and is fully rebated if you trade 200,000 shares per month.

The only "maintenance fees" might be added professional fees if they applied to you. What specifically are you looking to see if we charge for?

We also offer our Venom platform which is $5 per trade with no software fees.

Sincerely,

Chadd Hessing

4. How safe are my funds with you if they are over $500.000 ?

5. Account funds are insured by SIPC and additional SIPC protection is provided by a supplemental policy purchased by our clearing firm from underwriters at Llyods of London.

6. Thanks for the question. RealTick does charge $100 per month for access to its API. Based upon your volumes, we may be able to work out a rebate schedule to credit you back you both the software and the API feed.

If you are considering using the API through Sterling, they do have a dedicated API team and there is no fee for access to their API.

Please feel free to email me at CH@cobratrading.com with any specific questions you may have. Please let me know if there is anything I can do for your trading account.

7. Hmmmm.....I'll have to re-check the Sterling API to see if it's improved any. I remember reviewing it over a year ago, and it really hadn't been updated in many, many years.
    The same condition existed with the Laser platform API....bugs galore and no fixes in sight.

8. If you would like to contact me at 877-792-6272 I can conference in Sterling's dedicated API department. We have worked with others using their API and they have been very impressed with their assistance. Or, if you have specific questions for them, please email me at CH@cobratrading.com.

Thanks again and please let me know what I can do for your business at Cobra Trading.

9. Thanks Chadd. Indeed, they've have made some substantial improvements.

#10     Mar 13, 2012