Stem cell stocks - wow

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by options2001, Nov 7, 2008.

1. there are 0 restrictions on stem cell research in America. the only issues comes involved is that companies who get government research money cant use that money on stem cells if those stem cells are not from old embryos lines.
    if they do use new embryos they can still get government monies but that money cant be used for stem cell research and the stem cell research must be in a different lab. correct me if im wrong, but thats how i remember it

#11     Nov 7, 2008
  2. but I hope it turns out well for you........and maybe when they cross $5 and start carrying some volume, i'll look into trading them.

#12     Nov 7, 2008
    #13     Nov 7, 2008
  4. You misunderstood what I said. I said there will clearly be winners even in this type of market. My opinion was those winners are gonna be in those sectors I mentioned. No stock goes straight to $100 they start out slow and momentum builds in. First the strong hands have to accumulate all the stock and then when it goes parabolic all the suckers get in then its time to cash out.

#14     Nov 7, 2008
  5. Another typical ET'er big mouth but clueless about the subject. Look into embryonic stem cell research. success is still many years away. but embryonic stem cells have lots more promise than adult stemcells. I dont want to go into detail about all that,you guys can look it up yourself. But the potential is huge for stem cells, lot more than genetics related biotech stocks. we are talking about treating people with things like stroke, paraplegia, parkinsons, coronary artery disease. If you knew even little about medicine you will know the potential for these things. what these companies need right now is government support and private capital will flood these companies.

#15     Nov 7, 2008

6. fuck you and my big mouth. sorry i got a big mouth and actually make money here. thats rare , some who have a proven record of making money on ET. I really didnt have the time to do the research, so look at my last sentance.

"correct me if im wrong, but thats how i remember it "

sorry if i did not have the time DURING MARKET HOURS to be 100% correct, im actually trying to trade.

#16     Nov 7, 2008
  7. It has the potential promise but it's behind adult stem cells in cures and applications by 72 to 0 margin. And if scientists really get their hands on it and find out that the same thing that is happening to mice is happing with human embryonic stem cells, it'll be scraped really quickly.

#17     Nov 7, 2008
  8. Looks like we have our next bubble to profit from.

Give us one or two big breakthroughs in the news and this is going to blow up huge.

This is what traders live for.

Just hope it happens before the free market has officially ended and we are calling each other comrade

#18     Nov 8, 2008
  9. Check out stem and astm in the pre-market. I told you suckers to get in on it. I guess there are people who just spit the food out even when they are spoon fed.

#19     Nov 10, 2008
  10. nkhoi

nkhoi

#20     Nov 10, 2008