Stealing Trading Ideas and making $$$

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by gymratnyc, Apr 20, 2008.

1. Mandel you are funny as hell

google EM signals when you have the time

but what's the point, its not like you can make a cent by trading

my little dumb boy :)

#11     Apr 20, 2008
  2. :D - thanks for the laughs cold, happy sunday.

[​IMG]

#12     Apr 20, 2008
  3. dman666

dman666

Alot of hate in this thread for a guy that nobody on this board even knows. Who cares what he does, who he hangs out with and who he marries? Let me guess, all you people ripping on him and his associates are perfect and the greatest people in the world.

And if the guy didn't want his idea stolen, he should have never told him. Even if he did take his idea, did the guy who thought of it even implement it? Shouldn't he be rich too if he thought of this great idea. If they were both rich, why would the one guy be mad at the other guy? How many people would not try to implement an idea if it could make them a lot of money?

#13     Apr 20, 2008
  4. First of all, you don't seem to know who John Paulson is to have made some of the ignorant comments you just did, and secondly Jeff Greene is a dirty, unscrupelous bastard, but that fact seems to escape you (I'm not surprised) and lastly, they were friends moron ... oh, don't tell me, you would do the same thing to your own friends in a heartbeat ... boy, makes me glad I'm not one of them.

#14     Apr 20, 2008
  5. dman666

dman666

Ok, please explain how Jeff Greene is a dirty unscrupelous bastard? I don't know the guy and don't like to judge people based on some article I read somewhere. Maybe you have more facts than me and can explain them.

And no, I don't know who John Paulson is, sorry my knowledge doesn't match that of yours.

Ok, so I looked him up and see he made bank on the sub-prime mess, good for him! I wasn't trying to say anything bad about the guy, just don't understand why he told this Jeff Greene guy about his plans if he didn't want other people to use them.

So they both made lots of money and Paulson sent him a card for his wedding apparently. Obviously, he can't think that badly of Greene if he did that.

Sorry, I try not to judge people because of an article that was posted in WSJ about a guy and the people he had over at his house. So maybe some of the other people know who he is, but most just implied he's a terrible person because he had Mike Tyson and Paris Hilton over at his house. And thanks for calling me a moron when you do not know me or anything about me, shows you must be a very bright person!

#15     Apr 20, 2008
  6. Try Google before opening up your mouth.

Try Google before opening up your mouth.

Thank you for qualifying my moron statement.

Thank you for qualifying my moron statement.

The more you post, the better I look, so please keep talking.

No problem, I enjoyed it ... over and over again.

Yes, and an excellent judge of character as well! :D

#16     Apr 20, 2008
  7. Surdo

Surdo

Jimmy Jammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

#17     Apr 20, 2008
  8. For all you guys (and moderators) who think I'm being abusive to this nicompop, here's another post he made on a thread about a guy who got into the party late and overleveraged on GOOG and several other stocks which are at the top of the parabolic run-up ...

What can I say except "Thank you for qualifying my moron statement".

#18     Apr 20, 2008
  9. One thing's fer sure, this info does put things in better context for the posters here on ET.

So those few of you (very few) who actually are consistently profitable traders should be more careful about what you say around here ... you never know when increasenow is going to be lurking and trying to snatchup some good info.

LMAO :D :D :D

#19     Apr 20, 2008
  10. dman666

dman666

Obviously, the guy in thread was not being serious, neither was I! What, we can't joke around on a message board?

And please tell me how you know GOOG and other stocks are at the top of a parabolic run-up? If they keep going up, you would be wrong (I'm not saying whether or not I know what they will do, because I have no idea). So your premonition of where stocks are going means you must be psychic?

I did the search for the Greene guy on google and couldn't find anything besides another interview on CNBC, so again, I'm not going to judge they guy based on only what I know (not much).

And why all the hate? You have some kind of emotional issues you have to work through or something?

Oh, and I really don't care how much you e-abuse me and I hope moderators don't do anything? I find it all quite amusing. (Besides crying for 10 minutes originally)

#20     Apr 20, 2008