Staying Healthy

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Arjun1, Feb 9, 2009.

1. maybe you missed the fact that i was resplying to El Cubano's comment that "It is very good for cancer patients." :)

there is NO proof a macrobiotic diet can cure cancer.

#31     Feb 11, 2009
  2. duly noted, my apologies

#32     Feb 11, 2009
  3. that's ok. peace :)

#33     Feb 11, 2009
  4. ElCubano

ElCubano

I didn't mean to imply it was a cure. Although people do tout it as being very promising....peace

#34     Feb 11, 2009
  5. Medical 'evidence' is constantly evolving, and subject to errors at any given time, but the latest, most credible data leads cancer researchers to believe that 90%+ of all cancers are induced by environmental/lifestyle factors.

#35     Feb 11, 2009
  6. You can cut out the fattening foods, cut out the booze, cut out the cigars, and stay away from nasty women and you might live to be 100, but it'll seem like 200. :D

--- Winston Churchill (modified by Alpinetrout)

#36     Feb 12, 2009
  7. chalice

chalice

What is the best brand of the supplement Resveratrol?

#37     Feb 12, 2009
  8. Does eating protein foods produce a sense of happiness, a sort of mini high in mood?

Testerday I had a good chicken meal. Today most of the day I remained in very good mood. I thought might be effect of chicken.

If so vegetarian protein -which I would prefer more- could do the same as well.

any comments ,resources much appreciated

#38     Feb 16, 2009
  9. pupu

pupu

#39     Feb 16, 2009
  10. drcha

drcha

NoDoji,

Good for you, and I am glad you are doing well. You have talked about what you don't eat--can you tell us generally what you do eat?

thanks

#40     Feb 16, 2009