Staying Healthy

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Arjun1, Feb 9, 2009.

1. NoDoji

NoDoji

I chose to take tamoxifen, which I'll be done with in about a year. Fortunately no side effects whatsoever except for ADD trading :eek:

#21     Feb 11, 2009
  2. Make sure you take Lugol's solution (the real stuff).

It's such an effective broad-spectrum microbicide, that pharma companies are trying to get the U.S. to outlaw the 10% solution.

It also protects the thyroid from radiation, and ensures proper thyroid function.

It's probably the single most beneficial addition to anyone's health chest.

http://www.health-science-spirit.com/lugol.htm

No Doji - Glad you're strong, and getting stronger. Peace.

#22     Feb 11, 2009
  3. TraDaToR

TraDaToR

I'm afraid nobody talks about physical activity on a "staying healthy" thread.

Running 1 hour a day like I have been doing for 1 year has tremendously improved my health, a lot more than any diet change.

Problem is you have to run...LOL

#23     Feb 11, 2009
  4. Nodoji, this tea has health benefits for cancer if you would like to try. Pau D' arco tea. Sometimes with cancer treatments some doctors will tell you not to mix herbal treatments with western medicine, and only try after your treatments, but this tea is good to drink any time. It is good to hear you are doing so well. Good health to you!

#24     Feb 11, 2009
  5. ElCubano

ElCubano

Nodoji...I am happy for you. I have not read your link, although I have added to my favorites so I can review later. Have you ever heard of Macrobiotic diet?? It is very good for cancer patients.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macrobiotic_diet

#25     Feb 11, 2009
  6. NoDoji

NoDoji

Yes, my diet is very similar to macrobiotic. Thanks everyone for your kind words!

#26     Feb 11, 2009
  7. you can't go wrong on a diet of whole grains, vegetables and beans.

but don't believe for one sec that it will cure cancer.

cancer is very serious condition that requires prompt professional medical care

#27     Feb 11, 2009
  8. Well, you should really read all the posts first before throwing your opinion around. She is taking medication (tamoxifen) to treat the cancer. Maybe you missed this in your rush to judgment.

#28     Feb 11, 2009
  9. Eat Sablefish and wild salmon often, drink a couple glasses of red wine a day, steamed veggies, whole grain pasta and some brisk walking or jogging for cardio at least 3 times a week for an hour.

#29     Feb 11, 2009
  10. keys to Health:

1)avoid all animal and dairy products like the plague

2)drink pleny of distilled water

3)positive thinking

follow those steps and your all set

#30     Feb 11, 2009