Statistics - Smart, educated states are democratic, dumb states are not

Discussion in 'Politics' started by dddooo, Jun 15, 2006.

1. And they wonder why middle america won't vote for them?

#41     Jun 20, 2006
  2. pattersb

pattersb Guest

God damn, and we are called the racists, bigots, sexists, Neanderthals. "With all the rest equal" ... Does that include intelligence level? So, you throw out the idiots amongst your democrat voters, because they are not representative?

I'd bet that IQ on average is much higher for conservatives than liberals... Worthless academic achievements aside. "I have a MA in sociology ...IM SMARTER THEN ALL THOSE DUMB REPUGLIKLANS!"

Another obvious point to make, YOU WOULD BLOW A FLOCK OF SHEEP TO TURN THESE "DUMB RED STATES" BLUE! When you are through, would you then in turn edit your post, "Dumb states are Blue?"

Again, I find it ironic when stupid people post idiotic threads disparaging the intelligence level of others.

#42     Jun 20, 2006
  3. I resent that too, that's why I post scientific research, statistics, polls and surveys. And I do my best to double check my information and avoid posting nonsense and lies (i.e. "majority of democrats voted for the war" kind of lie you posted).

#43     Jun 20, 2006
  4. Yep, they will vote against their own economic interests, for those who brainwash and flatter them, not for those who tell them the bitter truth.

#44     Jun 20, 2006
  5. Maybe, just maybe, their "economic interests" are being served just fine by a strong economy with high employment and low inflation. All they hear from your guys is that "rich" people making $75k a year are greedy because they don't want their taxes raised to pay off Democrat voters. And, of course, that middle america is filled with stupid, loathsome people who are too dim to vote for their intellectual betters who should rightfully be running things.

#45     Jun 20, 2006
  6. That's certainly true, that's just too bad that they don't watch CNBC, don't listen to Greenspan/Bernanke and have no idea that the economy is strong and inflation is low cause the last raise they got was in 2000 and the price of food, gas, healthcare, education and lots of other things has since doubled and tripled.

LOL, You can't be seriously suggesting that the leader of the free world should be Joe Q Public's intellectual equal. I thought we've already tried that with our current president, you know how well that has worked out.

#46     Jun 20, 2006
  7. It's fascinating, actually... at first I just thought that Pabst was making mindless generalizations like this just to evoke a response. I have now realized that he actually believes in this kind of nonsense. It says a lot about his character that he has the '40%' caveat in there. He can't help but expose himself as a racist but he knows that it's wrong, so it's not 100%, it's 40%!!

At least the others on the right aren't jumping up to support this kind of idiocy.

The funny thing is, Pabst said in another thread that he was fired as a mod 'for no apparent reason'. So he evinces some knowledge that his views are monstrous but at the same time claims to 'not understand' why his mod privileges were revoked.

I appreciate a lot of dddooo's efforts here, and his attempts to provide a counter-balance, but this isn't one of them - I know plenty of stupid libs. Pabsts' post and other garbage like it are, in my mind, worse than the PC BS that comes from the left, since the ultimate end of this kind of thing is violent death for the targeted group. It is rooted in hate.

Pabst, you would have done so well in America circa 1825. Too bad, man. You were born in the wrong era...

#48     Jun 20, 2006
  8. fhl

fhl

That democrats actually think this way is one of the saddest things. That people should vote money above all else, and that the truth is bitter. Conservative christians believe that if you vote the right values, prosperity follows, not a bribe from the gov't. And we definitely don't believe the truth to be "bitter". The truth is amazingly sweet.

#49     Jun 20, 2006
  9. This shit just gets funnier each and every time I read it.

#50     Jun 20, 2006