State Sovereignty Push - Last Chance To Stop Federal Govt And Save Economy!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AMT4SWA, Feb 25, 2009.

1. there's no question that this is occurring, and that it's suddenly spreading like wildfire. the only question is what it means

the mainstream media isnt covering it at all, so we only have 'conspiracy theorist' sites to cover the issue

#11     Feb 26, 2009
  2. So according with you the nation will brake???
    I shall fight in the union's side no matter what.

####non unionists.

#12     Feb 26, 2009
  3. BSAM

BSAM

Kinda strange how Obama wants to compare himself to Lincoln. Then this sort of talk comes on the scene. Will he get to preside over the next US civil war? Eerie.

Things are brewing. Stay tuned.

#13     Feb 26, 2009
  4. MKTrader

MKTrader

It was time 150 years ago, too. I wonder what smoke screen they'll put up this time, especially since Obama considers himself the next Lincoln.

#14     Feb 26, 2009
  5. I hope for the states to take control of the political momentum and halt the spread of the federal govt crimes. If this happens, then we can get the federal government back on track to a proper constitutional direction......that is what I would like to see. :cool:

#15     Feb 26, 2009
  6. That is exactly why I bring this info to everyones attention......this is big news for our times, and significant historical events are ahead imo. :)

#16     Feb 26, 2009
  7. Its the only way now. Texas has long had a grassroots successionist movement. My guess is Texas would be the best bet to go out first. If so I am moving there.

We didn't sign up for this crap and we don't have to take it.

#17     Feb 26, 2009
  8. NKNY

NKNY

39 states now have joined this movement. It's not for succession, it's more a warning that unconstitutional laws will be ignored...

check out http://statesstand.ning.com/

#18     Jul 14, 2009
  9. Remove the two party advertising outdated lobbyist/fascist political system....that has proven it does not work....

To be replaced by ....

Township govts. which report to the state....The Fed will be given state mandates....

Local projects are democratically selected via the internet per township....

.............................................................................

No more taxes other than 10% consumption tax for each state.....and 5% for Fed projects mandated by the states....

.............................................................................

The US will grow leaps and bounds....and other countries will have to follow suit....

Freedom.....without it ....one has nothing....

#19     Jul 14, 2009
  10. mtwokay

mtwokay

This is going to be an interesting and necessary test of the US Constitution but for the most part it's been all talk and no action by the states.

Affirming sovereignty under the 10th Amendment is nice chest pounding but states need to add some teeth behind their affirmation. They need to develop a comprehensive plan and actually do something that either limits or tells the fed to take a hike.

#20     Jul 14, 2009