State of the Union and Patriot Act II

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Hydroblunt, Feb 2, 2006.

1. Ricter

Ricter

Did I forget to mention the political leanings of the Nobel laureates? Silly me. Anyway, you were saying?

#31     Feb 10, 2006
  2. And the political leanings of the Nobel commission itself? Liberal perhaps....

Oh yeah, and Nobel peace Prize winner Yassir ... who? Knda invalidates some of that, eh?

#32     Feb 10, 2006
  3. Sam123

Sam123 Guest

Arafart and the Nobel Peace Prize. LOL. And after all this, the elites STILL believe they are the gatekeepers of common sense.

#33     Feb 10, 2006
  4. Exactly the point...

They truly BELIEVE....

#34     Feb 11, 2006
  5. Ahhh, yes. The common sense of the right wing, that lead us into Iraq...and keeps us there.

Yep, common sense alright.

LOL...

#35     Feb 11, 2006
  6. Ahhhh, yes. And the common sense of the left wing would have us appeasing the Arabs, thinking that they will respond to our 'Western' values just like we ourselves would....

But really, again, I'm not denouncing the ideals, merely the road the left wing loonies choose to get there.

Also, the media... any comments.... any at all???

#36     Feb 11, 2006
  7. Ricter

Ricter

In case you missed it,Bush's latest excuse for us being there, it's for the spread of democracy, one of our 'Western" values. Stunned goof. I'm talking about you, Karioki.

#37     Feb 11, 2006
  8. Sam123

Sam123 Guest

#38     Feb 11, 2006
  9. So there are no elections in Qatar?

Do they work there? The ruling family voluntarily decided to have elections, and so far......

Democracy isn't a 'western' value. It's a human value.... Get the diff??

To make it clear to all those narrow left wing thinkers out there, the 'western' value that I'm referring to is the willingness (or in the case of the Arab, nonwillingness) to BE appeased. Read what that one thread says about the differences of our guilt culture vs the Arab shame culture...

Get it??????

#39     Feb 11, 2006