State Dept. Had Credible Intel On Attack 48 Hrs. In Advance.....

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Sep 13, 2012.

1. Probably Obamas biggest failing imo.Not nearly as big a fail as starting it and the Iraq war though

Romeny nor McCain offered alternatives on the issue and promised to still be in Iraq as well

#31     Sep 13, 2012
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Of course it is, you just can't face it. We COULD have been completely out within months of him taking office. Every minute we've stayed beyond that it's Obama's war. This long afterward, who started it is now irrelevant as far as this point goes.

#32     Sep 13, 2012
    #33     Sep 13, 2012
  4. Bottom line, Good Intel, bad Intel, or no Intel, this happened on Obama's watch. Just like Bush get's saddled with 9/11, Obama owns this. And this is only the beginning.

#34     Sep 14, 2012
  5. Good intel , bad intel is irrelevant.

Not being prepared is and to say the least our state dept and military are God awful terrible about not letting soldiers actually put bullets in their weapons* in self defense.

*I've experienced this BS first hand, I was given a fricken axe handle to guard an ammo dump (for a whole division). Jesus fvcking Christ I'm good but I ain't that good. (oh just in case people think I'm exaggerating I will disclose they let my partner carry a rifle and a 5 round clip, but he wasn't even allowed to load the magazine nor chamber a round.)

Security was so lax that with the minimal of planing the apple dumpling gang could have successfully raided.

see beirut bombing
    Quite frankly our govt has never played to win in my lifetime.

#35     Sep 14, 2012
  6. The good old rules of engagement. Gotta' love it. A big mistake we're making is contracting out security at our Embassy's. A couple of former Navy Seals with a few locals is no substitue for a 100 well armed Marines, weapons locked and loaded. Good as the Seals are, they had no chance to repel that attack. Numbers with superior fire power wins every time in that situation. This does of course assume that you let your people actually shoot someone.

#36     Sep 14, 2012
  7. wildchild

wildchild

Don't worry, none of the mainstream media will report this. They will stick with the non-story about how Romney responded.

#37     Sep 14, 2012
  8. luke. . . . mrbill addressed this to you, whats your response?

#38     Sep 14, 2012