Starting in futures versus forex

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by Georgii, Apr 9, 2009.

1. Try demo trading first. When you feel like opening live account, consider OANDA as a broker, they used to be very good, then had some platform issues for a few months, and now it seems fixed so are back to being very broker in my opinion. Most importanly, you as a beginner can trade any size with them, no need to trade 10K mini-lots, where say 30pip stop you'd lose $30 on one mini-lot. Instead with OANDA you can trade any custom size and risk as little as $1 which is ideal for taking baby steps and it should take you longer before you blow the account LOL. Also good for small accounts that need flexible trade size for scaling in and out of trades. :)

#11     Apr 12, 2009
  2. It is rather unfortunate that for some "creatures" like you, lots of things will remain beyond the threshold of your perception for the rest of your life. I'm a compassionate person, and I feel sorry for you in this regard.

If you would be so very kind and do all of us a huge favor, and please would you go to http://www.the-last-page.com/how_to_keep_an_idiot_busy.htm we're are all going to be very grateful. :)

#12     Apr 12, 2009
  3. Logic is one thing, and your level of perception is another. Why on earth should I propose a logical argument to you when I know very well that you won't get it. Just remember that "logic" is a two edged sword, and start noticing that since you're appealing to "logic", you're simultaneously being ridiculed by "logic". Here is a hint, since you're not capable of "getting it", let me raise the the point once again; it's not missing, it's just beyond the threshold of you perception my friend.

Maybe someone else could explainto him in plain English what I mean, I don't want to psychologically scar him for the rest of his life :p :D

#13     Apr 12, 2009