Starting Fresh, taking a Strategy to 30k a month by years end.

Discussion in 'Journals' started by Hello, Jan 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am PMing you with questions! Thank you!

#21     Jan 30, 2010
  2. justice24

justice24

Following this thread with interest.

Been running a semi automated system for the past 6 years with decent success (200K-350k/yr, net of fees/pre tax) but oversaturation has finally caught up with me, volumes and #'s are down 60%.

Time to adapt.

#22     Jan 30, 2010
  3. gnom

gnom

I was just curios if your other systems are trend following or countertrends and if it's automated?

#23     Jan 31, 2010
  4. turbodog

turbodog

How many shares/stocks do you trade a day?

Thank you for sharing.

#24     Jan 31, 2010
  5. xburbx

xburbx

Opening post

"My goal for 2010 is to start from scratch, I am going to start doing my discretionary starting from scratch again with piker size, 300-1000 shares. I am hoping this journal will embarrass me enough not to average losers into oblivion, and blow my month out with 2 days trading."

#25     Jan 31, 2010
  6. Hello, Hello,
    Do you hold positions overnight? or you only do DT?

freewilly

#26     Feb 1, 2010
  7. There is 2 totally different ways to trade size on L2. I have already shown everyone how to step infront of size, this tends to work best if a stock is going down/up and keeps going down/up and you jump in front of them, following the trend. (i.e. make sure you short in front of size if the market is going down, and collapsing, and all of a sudden someone posts some size.)

I was made to understand some time ago that L2 was missleading and useless anymore??
    comments?

cheers
    john:confused:

#27     Feb 1, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.