Starting Daytrading Firm in India or China - advice?

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by CutsThrough, Sep 25, 2006.

1. LOL.

He needs to do serious research, because he has a number of wrong assumptions about US and India. So far, if he continues without slowing down to do some real learning, he is guaranteed to fail.

India is old news, the offshoring scam is now constantly looking for the new poor Indian city as Mumbai prices have gotten out of whack. Even Bangalore is considered too expensive. Last I checked, the pay rate was smth like $5/hour, so around $800 a month is what the target demographic is making.

Plus, NYSE is not the same churn & burn biz model it used to be.

#51     Mar 12, 2007
  2. I came from china,i know how to play this game in china,hope become your friend:)

#52     Mar 14, 2007
  3. First of all, did you really post your resume complete with photo, date of birth, address, phone number and passport number? If no one has stolen your identity by now you might want to ask a moderator to delete this ASAP.

On a separate note, I wonder what became of the original poster. It was quite easy to tell that he had never been to India, as he seemed to think operating in India was similar to Indianapolis. Having been there twice I can assure him nothing could be further from the truth.

So to the OP how about an update?

#53     Mar 25, 2007
  4. In China:
    1.it is T1,today buy and tomorrow can sell,or today sell and today buy;before index future come out,just long no short in china A share market;
    2.for a foreigner,it is not permitted to run yourself daytrading firm in china,you d better have a local parter .

#54     Nov 26, 2007
  5. Don't you think that what u r doing is backstabbing the trust of the employer. Very bad attitude. Capstone can screw your life in court if they come to know about this. --- Breach of trust ----

#55     Dec 2, 2007