Starting at Echo vs. WorldCo

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Simba, Aug 26, 2002.

1. Worldco allows remote trading but I believe you have to trade in-office for some time first and show that you're profitable. Not sure how long though.

#21     Aug 31, 2002
  2. Worldco is not too keen on letting traders go remote. They want to see a lot of profit or a capital deposit in your account - $25K is the number I heard, but everything is negotiable.

#22     Aug 31, 2002
  3. Bryan Roberts

Bryan Roberts Guest

is Lynx capital a franchise of Andover???

#23     Aug 31, 2002
  4. I believe it's a sub-LLC.

#24     Aug 31, 2002
  5. Bryan,

Lynx Capital Partners, LLC is part of the Andover organization as a sub-LLC. It is the largest listed prop desk with Andover from what I understand.

Needless to say, the owners of Lynx are very tight with the CEO of Andover.

Lynx Capital just opened their West Coast office in San Diego. If you need any information, you know where to find me. We have retail accounts also if you have any concerns about participating in an LLC.

Jonathan

#25     Aug 31, 2002
  6. If you have a track record most firms will allow remote trading. My firm included
    Robert

#26     Sep 1, 2002
  7. Simba

Simba

Robert,
    what is YOUR firm? Echo or Andover? Did you make the switch from Echo to Andover, as did Jonathan Kirkland? If yes, any feedback (e.g. rationale, comparison, etc.) is appreciated.
    :)

#27     Sep 13, 2002
  8. neither

I'm at Lynx which clears through Andover. I won't comment on ECHO anymore but am happy on the move so far

Robert

#28     Sep 13, 2002