Starting A New Trading Account...Can I do Better...

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by drprotrader, Aug 24, 2003.

1. Once again TM Direct is on this board bashing Shill! Yes we've had a few regulatory hurdles, and yes we've had to freeze a few accounts while things got squared away. BUT almost everyone got most of their initial capital back! Shill is not Harbor! And with our new clearing agreement that will make us a Sub LLC of one of the largest firms on the street (mum's the word until the t's in Goldman are crossed) Shill will once again be the player in the prop arena that leaves the other's in the dust.

No cap contribution
    No commissions on orders of 100,000 shares or more
    No ECN fees
    Free bullets
    Free "Bootcamp Training" in Camp Lejune S.C.
    Free Pizza and BEER
    State of the art dial-up connectivity
    Plush new offices in the Far Rockaways

Whether you're new or an established trader looking for a better deal, Shill is worth revisiting.

#21     Aug 26, 2003
  2. You're certainly right about that, we plan on being in business for a long time. You need to go to Shill for this deal...lol...

Don

#22     Aug 26, 2003
  3. axehawk

axehawk

Are you saying that you are not charged for ECN or SEC fees? And that you are not credited for providing liquidity on the ECN's?

So is that $0.0075 rate a TRUE "all-in" rate????

Thanks,

Axehawk

#23     Aug 26, 2003
  4. axehawk

axehawk

Oh, and is there a maximum ticket charge??

#24     Aug 26, 2003

5. Does Shill have a website?What markets do you guys trade?What's the profit payout for each trader?Thanks.

#25     Aug 26, 2003

6. I Pm'd you some info

#26     Aug 26, 2003
  7. They're doing a new web site I heard. They got a great one year training program for newbie Prop Traders.

#27     Aug 26, 2003
  8. = = =
    Don;
    Probably mad at you because you didn't write ANYTHING in recent bonus issue of Tek Analysis of Stocks & Co.!:D
    = = =
    DRprotrader;
    Researched at least 3 sucessful models of trading company;
    more than 3 exist and its probably a matter of personality which one.

[3]Capital intensive trading co;
    requires a certain amount of research,shorter time frame.

[33]Derivatives trading co,Rich Dennis did real well with $500;
    probably requires the most research & super-complex.

]333[Dont know any thing about Hold bros except CNBC noted they liked to ''hold ''over nite - In a bull market context.

William O "Neill did real well starting with $500;
    has selling plan & worked, separated his research businesseS real well. Likes to ''hold '' his research businesseS also.Disiplined enough to sell stocks.

:cool:

''In all labor there is profit'' Solomon, trader king

#28     Aug 27, 2003
  9. matt5555

matt5555

What about the PDT? I assume this still affects the account if you have only $5 or $10k in the account.

#29     Aug 27, 2003