Starting a new prop firm

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by trader108, Jun 3, 2009.

1. There are no capital gain for HK, Macau and China government. But if you are a US citizen, you still need to pay capital gain for the US government.

(BTW there is no LLC structure in HK, you need to setup a Limited company there)

#11     Jun 8, 2009
  2. You need to understand risk management, the daily operation, and risk assessment.

I had similar idea 2 years ago. There are too much involved and it is not justified imo to set up your own sub-LLC. You'd better save the time and effort to learn or improve your trading skills.

#12     Jun 8, 2009
  3. i undrestand that the following companies have access to Asia and India.
    -Title
    -Hold
    -Golden Market
    -Swift
    -WTS

at least 3 of these should offer 20 cents per thousand AND 80 percent payout. The BIG difference is one is regarded as a fraud so read the boards. The other difference is how they get their quotes to you and while a lot will use sterling at least ONE has all there own server farms and pulls their quotes directly and thus the speed is much better. I suggest if your planning on opening a branch you research everything and not only price and payout.

#13     Jun 14, 2009
  4. Does any of these firms (besides swift) have it's own proprietary software, or are they all trading off sterling?

#14     Jun 16, 2009
  5. pretty sure they're all sterling.

hold is the only one i know that has their own app called graybox. never used it, so can't comment.

#15     Jun 16, 2009
  6. pallav

pallav

if u want any help 2 start trading office in india,i can help u.i can invest also.my email:gauravghosh@hotmail.com

#16     Jan 1, 2010

7. Which one is the fraud ?

#17     Jan 1, 2010
  8. dejavu8

dejavu8

check no.3 and 5...

#18     Jan 1, 2010
  9. Can't you open institutional a/c (in the namebod llc or partnership) with IB and enjoy low comm + 100% payout. If you have enough vol and mostly add liquidity, you may even get paid for trading. Their comm on futures are pretty good.

Just a thought. Looks lot simpler to me.

#19     Jan 1, 2010
  10. Where do you find those locations in china from swift and hold?

#20     Jan 1, 2010