Starting a hedge fund for Jesus

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by ASusilovic, Mar 31, 2010.

1. Originally Posted by Forrest Jones
    My name is Forrest Jones and I am starting a Hedge Fund for Jesus. I am looking for Christian investors only. The initial goal is to gather a 7 million dollar seed to begin operation during the current Global Economic down turn of October 2008. The objective of this fund is to create multiple streams of income for foreign and domestic missionaries. It is the vision that these income streams will replace the missionary's necessity to procure funds from outside churches by leaving God's work in the field to campaign back in the states for the cash they need to keep the ministry moving forward. I am looking for people who share this vision and are willing to put their capital to work for the kingdom of Jesus Christ.

The Keys to the Kingdom come with a price; Obedience

Yours in Christ,

Forrest Jones
    409-351-2956 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting______________409-351-2956______end_of_the_skype_highlighting begin_of_the_skype_highlighting______________409-351-2956______end_of_the_skype_highlighting begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 409-351-2956 end_of_the_skype_highlighting
    forrestjones2008@gmail.com

http://richardwilson.websitetoolbox.com/post?id=2366079&trail=200

Amen !

2. [​IMG]

3. Does he have separate funds for Catholics, Jews, Muslims, Buddhists, Taoists, vegans, Neo-Nazis, Aborigines et al? :D :eek: :D

4. talk about a segregated account...

5. Now that would truly be doing "God's Work" !!!!:D

6. Then you have a guy named BIBLE on the same board!! With this said, if teleevangelists are any clue, this cat is going to raise a mint!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Hedge Fund Group Members,

My name is Jared Bible and I'm a corporate recruiter for CarVal Investors. We are constantly looking for talent in all functional areas of our firm; I would encourage any Hedge Fund Group members to reach out to me if you find yourself open to new opportunities.

I'm an avid user of LinkedIn and would also encourage those interested to connect with me. My profile can be viewed at http://www.linkedin.com/in/jbible. For more information on CarVal Investors, please visit http://www.carval.com, or send me a message!

Thanks and best of luck out there!

Jared Bible
    Recruiter
    CarVal Investors
    jared.bible@carval.com

7. Need more recruiter? Carval invester?

8. should be against the law. jezus is supposed to know how things will turn out before they happen. is it insider trading if you have knowledge of what is going to happen in the future?
    jezus must be banned from owning or advising a fund. amen

9. Nope, its called an edge. Looks like SAC finally has some real competition!

:D

10. I wouldn't mind making a bid and offering ....

#10     Mar 31, 2010