Starting a Anekdoten Holy Grail Chat, Anyone Interested?

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by AHGChat, Mar 3, 2009.

1. vingbel

vingbel

Susana,

You need to stop this. Let the Anek legend live on. Everytime you post to defend his reputation it adds more doubt to the belief that he actually trades and IS a legend.

I've stated before that regardless of what the truth is, the guy posted useful information on this forum and that his contributions are valued by many traders including myself. And those of us who really trade and are constantly trying to improve don't care whether Anek is a successful trader or just a successful teacher or both. As stated before, the biggest falacy is "those who can't do, teach. " If that were the case we wouldn't have any great engineers, mathmeticians, lawyers, artists, etc. They all were taught by teachers along the way and every great professional has a teacher to thank. Just ask them.

So, for those of us who believe he was a good teacher, we don't care whether he posted live calls or not. Only neophytes care about that. And lastly, I also learned a lot from your posts and I hope you're still trading out there somewhere. I'd love to learn more from you if you should ever chose to communicate with other traders. PM me!

#11     Mar 5, 2009
  2. Good, because he wants people to believe he is a complete fake. He regrets helping in a public forum, mostly ET.

Susana

#12     Mar 5, 2009
  3. LOL, you can't take it back once it's out of the bag ... tell'em to grow the fuck up. :p

#13     Mar 5, 2009
  4. People need to get over Anek and AHG. Talking about the private ahg chat only makes people jealous or angry or both. Who cares if he is succesful? He doesn't even post on et anymore does he? More power to him either way. but people need to let it go.

#14     Mar 5, 2009
  5. Thin it may be, but one advantage to this is the excess baggage brought on board by trolls on, let's say other, forums do not "weigh" down discussions

:D

#15     Mar 5, 2009
  6. Bac0n

Bac0n

YAWN.. the same old crap no thanks/

#16     Mar 5, 2009
  7. Little Miss Cosmpolitan, always an opinion on everything.

Were you raised by two women, perhaps two men?

Susana

#17     Mar 6, 2009
  8. <i>"Good, because he wants people to believe he is a complete fake. He regrets helping in a public forum, mostly ET."</i>

Well, that's only natural and I'm quite sure any of us would feel the same. What was anek's "why" for investing all that time & effort inside this forum? What was his currency of reward for payback? If you and I weren't getting paid for our efforts, we'd cease performing the work, too.

"Paying it forward" thru selfless generosity would continue to persist regardless of feedback received. Selfless generosity is the payment itself, feedback positive or negative is irrelevant. The biblical story of Noah and his ark project is a classic description of paying it forward. He and his family were ridiculed for literal decades while building a huge wooden ship miles inland from any water. His reward in the story was the salvation of mankind and survival for himself and family where others perished. Naysayers were irrelevant, because they weren't part of the personal payoff.

Exchanging information = time & effort expended for money is one form of currency traded. Exchanging information = time & effort expended for recognition and praise is one form of currency traded. Take away either, and the effort expended is likewise taken away.

"Paying it forward" would be selfless persistence in spite of all else. That is a third form of personal payback, none of which this public message board has ever seen to date. If such a person had ever come here with that premise, they'd never leave for any reason at all.

#18     Mar 6, 2009
  9. Jack Hershey would strongly disagree .

#19     Mar 9, 2009
  10. nkhoi

nkhoi

Typical comments from a typical vendor mind.

#20     Mar 9, 2009