Start-up Capital - Loans, etc...

Discussion in 'Trading' started by mdhtrader, May 24, 2008.

1. www.cbot.com

check the futures brokers

http://www.elitetrader.com/br/

oil and index futures are very liquid products to trade

avoid illiquid products they are mostly for daytrading.

don't daytrade unless you are a professional...it's highly leveraged. and accounts can blow up in days or double in 1 day..

#51     Jun 23, 2008
  2. with only $5000 you are ready to rock n roll in the futures and forex arena with 10,000 other traders daily..it's like a big party every day.

#52     Jun 23, 2008
  3. Quoted because I couldn't agree more with the above. If anyone wants to start trading or any other business then treat it like one.

#53     Jun 24, 2008
  4. if you only have 5k i recommend you check out keystone. I am with them now, you pay them 4k and they train you and let you trade their money, and they manage your risk. I'm doing that now and i wish i had just done it in the first place.

#54     Jun 26, 2008
  5. can you trade remotely with them? because it doesn't look like they have an office in chicago

#55     Jun 26, 2008
  6. Yeah, that is why they charge you 4k. Sort of a pseudo deposit, which you don't get back unless you cancel right away. But most people will lose 5k+ to learn so it seems good to me. I've been doing it about 2 weeks or so (remote) and am really glad i did it.

#56     Jun 26, 2008
  7. What do you mean you don't get it back, can't you opt out at any time and get a full payback? What are their commissions, how much leverage do you get? Do you have any contact info? I saw the website but I was wondering if there is anyone specific I can ask for. Thanks.

#57     Jun 26, 2008
  8. they have all the details on the page, under trading opportunities or something like that.

#58     Jun 26, 2008