Start trading in a few minutes!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Spectra, Feb 13, 2009.

1. Aisone

Aisone

Even running ponzi's these days just ain't what it used to be. :( :p

#11     Feb 16, 2009
  2. Bankster

Bankster

there is a follow up video on their site, this was a joke obviously

#12     Mar 1, 2009

3. I prefer 30-second 8 packs myself...

#13     Mar 1, 2009
  4. Surdo

Surdo

Thanks Alex!

Why are you using your "sock puppet" handle today?

sudso

#14     Mar 1, 2009
  5. Illum

Illum

good one:D

#15     Mar 1, 2009
  6. Hey Surdo,

Long time no see.

I miss our old battles.

Unfortunately there is this TimexNazi trader who makes all other battlers look like newbies.

Within one week this turkey has told ET members he is a world class business guy, then a private investigator, then an FBI agent (who was allowed to train from home), then he became a nazi sympathizer and when I ripped him on that:

He became a Jew whose parents were killed in concentration camps.

You can't blame me for feasting on this clown. At least with some of you guys I had to do some thinking in order to make my case.

This guy, all I have to do is copy and paste his own mindless drivel and it makes me look like a genius.

The biggest complaint I get dealing with Rolextrader (hehe---the funny thing is that he wanted to join my room to "keep track of our calls" --- a potentially good thing---then insisted on having his already agreed upon $5.00 admission, we normally charge $29.00, good for a month instead of the 10 days).

A "ROLEXTRADER" FURIOUSLY worried about $5.00.

Anyway, the biggest complaint is that I made up this clown so I can engage in a huge argument drawing in loads of other ET members to increase our hit rate. No one can believe anyone is this stupid---but I assure you he is real.

Got to go.

And yes, the video is a spoof.

But look how many people I got to view it; proving that there are so many looking for "secret recipes" for trading success. I have made a hundred other videos but this one got the most hits.

Successfully,

Alex L. Wasilewski
    Co-Founder & Head Trader
    Trades That Work
    www.puretick.com
    1-877-GOLONG1 (1-877-465-6641)

#16     Mar 1, 2009
  7. Ok fair enough, the bloke wants to try selling another 'get-rich-quick' system,
    you cant blame the guy for trying to make a few quid of any fools out there. :cool:

Im willing to compete with his offer though, and instead direct anyone who is tempted to spend money on any system that meant to make them money,
    to instead just check out and try (with virtual money) the easy to use, simple, yet very effective method that i gave.. :)

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=152873

I dont charge anything for it, and have posted live calls inadvance and screenshots to show how effective it really is in the 'heat of the moment' when it comes to making trades during the day.

Enjoy and goodluck trading this week everyone, Dow has just gone under 7000 finally, so hopefully this will trigger off some decent volatility.

#17     Mar 1, 2009
  8. Hey Spanish,

To the clown who told you on a previous thread that "if one teaches then they are no good at what they teach"

Remind the idiots that There are places like Johns Hopkins medical school and Yale Law school that seem to do pretty good jobs just teaching.

If no one taught anything that moron and his family would still be howling at the moon trying to figure out how to rub two sticks together at the campfire (sans fire).

Second piece of advice. If you got something good---do not give it away free. Not to some of these assholes anyway.

There is honor in volunteer work but only to a point.

Successfully,

Alex L. Wasilewski
    Co-Founder & Head Trader
    Trades That Work
    www.puretick.com
    1-877-GOLONG1 (1-877-465-6641)

#18     Mar 3, 2009