Start the Impeachment Hearings!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TGregg, Mar 13, 2006.

1. TGregg

TGregg

2. Too funny.

Yay! Impeach Bush! Cheney for President!

Posted by Tim at March 13, 2006 04:54 PM

It's not just five Vermont towns, you know; it's also San Francisco, a city that can't afford $100,000 to install adapters on its fire hydrants so that fire departments from neighboring municipalities can attach their hoses to help fight fires but whose board of supervisors did pass an impeachment resolution. Nice to see that first things come first there.

Posted by Silicon Valley Jim at March 13, 2006 05:26 PM

And they have an ad for the children's book "Why mommy is a democrat"

http://littledemocrats.net/samples.html

What's with the left's obsession to early age indoctrination?

Posted by Brutha at March 13, 2006 04:36 PM

3. Cheney is part of the package for impeachment too.

"The growing list of local resolutions favoring the impeachment of Bush and Cheney is here"

I think the last thing anyone wants is for Cheney to be President.

4. Don't forget San Francisco's city workers are covered 100% to have sex change surgery while it does not cover bypass surgery.

I wish that place would just get swallowed up by the earth and dissapear.

5. Ricter

Ricter

100% is false, look it up.

Next hysterical (no pun intended) claim please!

6. US general says no proof Iran behind Iraq arms

The United States does not have proof that Iran's government is responsible for the presence of Iranian weapons and military personnel in Iraq, the top U.S. military officer said on Tuesday.

President George W. Bush said on Monday components from Iran were being used in powerful roadside bombs used in Iraq, and Rumsfeld said last week that Iranian Revolutionary Guard personnel had been inside Iraq to stir up trouble.

Asked whether the United States has proof that Iran's government was behind these developments, Marine Corps Gen. Peter Pace, chairman of the military's Joint Chiefs of Staff, told a
    Pentagon briefing, "I do not, sir."

Rumsfeld said that there was evidence, which he did not specify, that Revolutionary Guard troops "have been and/or are in Iraq," and that it would be reasonable to suggest Iran's government was responsible.

----------------

Gotta love it. Generalissimo Bush at it again.

7. Okay, I looked it up:

[​IMG]

http://littledemocrats.net/index.html

Next hysterical (no pun intended) claim, please.

8. [​IMG]

Bless the Dims who support our troops!

Who are they again.....?

9. Oh good God, I thought these pictures were photoshopped!! Had to check for myself. This brainwashing of children is eerily similar to the tactics used by the dems on an adult level to the politically non-astute. Shameful.

[​IMG]

10. How come it sounds like the Ayatollahs of Iran? If you do not agree with someone's viewpoint wish destruction upon them!!! I still thank our Constitution for allowing freedom of speech even when someone wishes the destruction of an US city.

#10     Mar 15, 2006