Start for $109 and get Earn2Trade's TCP50 for 40% off this March!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Earn2Trade, Mar 1, 2023.

1. Dear Elite Traders,

The Trader Career Path is back with a fantastic offer this March. Show off your trading skills on a $50,000 virtual account to get a funding offer with a scaling plan. Get the best deal on the TCP50 and start now for $109!

Take the test, and get the funding offer that upgrades when you withdraw your profit! Upgrade your funded trading account up to $400,000.

Get over 40% off and start now for $109!

The discount will be applied to your subscription every month until you pass, cancel or change your plan. This offer is available until March 31, end of day CST.

[​IMG]

2. legionx

legionx

Dear Earn2Trade,

I spoke to your chat and they told me TCP 50 has live trailing but yet I see EOD drawdown. Which is it? Thank you.

3. Hello legionx,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We apologize for any confusion regarding our drawdown. To clarify, our Trader Career Path 50K does not have Trailing drawdown during the evaluation period, but rather an end-of-day (EOD) drawdown limit. Neither does the LiveSim if you choose to go in that direction. Once you move to the Live account, you will have Trailing Drawdown. If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us.

legionx likes this.