Start a Hedge Fund for 30k (Serious)

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by TraderSV, Jun 7, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TraderSV

TraderSV Guest

I can file an amendment with the state for name change or can get you a brand new llc and get a paperwork done in your name from the start.

#21     Jun 8, 2019
    MarkBrown likes this.
  2. I love all the complaining here. This guy is offering a service and not a bad one. Im sure he'll find some interest.

#22     Jun 8, 2019
    MarkBrown likes this.
  3. TraderSV

TraderSV Guest

Thank you very much, More than someone buying my service, I genuinely want to work in the Finance world, Don't have the money right now to start my own fund, but will make the money and start one for myself.
    I helped a guy start a fund in March and saved him a ton of money by not going with a big name Law firm like KPMG, where mostly interns use a template to create a fund and most less informed and charge upwards of 70-80k. I also resolved all his queries small and big over the next 2 months.

#23     Jun 8, 2019
    athlonmank8 and MarkBrown like this.
  4. TommyR

TommyR

Can someone explain margin to me and what the point of it is? It's not funding, it's not risk and it's not leverage. Clearly it decreases leverage. If you buy a house you post the value of the house as margin then you need as extra margin the value of the house otherwise you may not have free margin. If you don't have free margin at all times it's bad. It's quite leverage independent since if you only need half the value of the house you definitely could not buy two houses without doubling the free magin. Could it possibly be a hoax of a global nature?

#24     Jun 8, 2019
  5. Overnight

Overnight

Hmm... Margin is like borrowing form Peter to pay Paul? Does that help?

#25     Jun 8, 2019
  6. TommyR

TommyR

Not really. You basically need a clearing house and a prime broker with unlimited reserves.

#26     Jun 8, 2019
  7. ThomasB

ThomasB

Like Bayer and Monsanto?

#27     Jun 8, 2019
  8. TommyR

TommyR

So TraderSV these hedgefunds for sale why did the people who made them abandon

#28     Jun 8, 2019
  9. Overnight

Overnight

"All the tax returns like the Form 5472 are filed. And from 1st January 2018 the LLC made an election with the IRS to be taxed as C-Corp to simplify the owner's tax return(me)."

So you own the entities, and are in total control of the hedge fund?

Smells odd. Your own private Idaho for the small fee of $30,000? Unless I am missing something.

#29     Jun 8, 2019
  10. TommyR

TommyR

you say wou want to start your own fund when you have enough money. do you mean as CIO?

#30     Jun 8, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.