Stanford Group ---SEC says "MASSIVE FRAUD"

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by Clubber Lang, Feb 17, 2009.

1. Thank you!

#11     Feb 19, 2009
  2. Were was anyone, asking anything, over the last 15 years?

Wow. I am blown away by the shit people pulled and got away with.

This guy is toast, but like Madoff, look at all the people he took down with him, all while he built his client base and personal billions playing golf with presidents and the heads of the SEC and G_d know's whoever else in government.

#12     Feb 19, 2009
  3. Again, I am not surprised by any of this. There will be more of these Madoff's that turn up eventually. Surprised that there aren't more like this outside of America. I would be worried about the Euro block. They seem to be very slow reacting to this global recessio.

#13     Feb 19, 2009
  4. As an ignorant liberal you obviously expect the government to take care of everything and catch every criminal among the 305,000,000 people living in the U.S.

What a shock, a liberal looking to the government for help. Pathetic.

A more educated and thinking individual would conclude that "common sense" would put 99% of would be scammers, ponzi schemers, and charlatans out of business leaving the government to take care of more important matters (like paying your section 8 housing and food stamps, moron).

#14     Feb 19, 2009
  5. #15     Feb 20, 2009
  6. #16     Feb 20, 2009
  7. gnome

gnome

#17     Feb 20, 2009
  8. wickcity

wickcity

I'm sure there are a few out there, but what cases have the SEC busted very early on?

#18     Feb 20, 2009
  9. Mario66

Mario66

this is just going to add fuel to the fire in the let wallstreet pay for this bill that wants to tax each transaction

#19     Feb 20, 2009