Stalkers on ET

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Max E., Mar 19, 2018.

1. Max E.

Max E.

I have never complained about anything on this site, havent even complained about a member up until this point, but multiple people can back me up on this, RRY16 follows me from thread to thread to thread............ i try to talk to other people in their journals and i cant even do it any more because this socio path will post and shit on me right behind anything i post, so if i talk to someone i ruing their journal. I have no desire to keep posting a journal cause i know this wont get solved, but this guy is a piece of garbage, this will be my last post at ET if there isnt a solution to this cause i cant even have a conversation with people anymore without this piece of shit derailing everythread i walk in too.

This is not just me throwing a tempertantrum either, if any of the mods PM me, i can tell you multiple CREDIBLE members on ET who will back me up on this, but i dont want to put them on this weirdos shit list too.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2018
  2. maxinger

maxinger

Best is don't post any journals showing charts, entry points, exit points
    There are people who simply hates to see such thing and would post negative remarks.

I think journals without charts will instill less hatred.

My journal has virtually no chart because I have deleted it. No point wasting time posting charts and then receive negative comments.

wrbtrader likes this.
  3. Magna

Magna Administrator

Max, I can help you but you've got to help me. Just checked back a full month of Reports, and not one from you. Also checked back a full month in my PM Inbox, and not one from you. You see, I'm not so concerned with who can "back" you up, I want to see the egregious trolling with my own eyes. So please either hit the Report button when something happens, or send me a PM pointing to a particular post(s) and I'll take care of biz. :fistbump:

Max E. and Robert Morse like this.
  4. Max E.

Max E.

I dont want to be a baby and complain about it like i said, it someone wants to throw jabs with me or spar with me whatever i dont care, im not going to get offended, but this guy does it over and over and over, can you not see who is responding to who? Other than responding to him when he shits on me, i can guarantee with 100% accuracy i have never went into a thread and responded to him at any point, if you want to see examples of this i can tell you peoples journals who have gotten derailed but i dont wanna do that in here, cause this fucking weirdo might start stalking them too.

5. Interesting maxinger. Why do people hate charts to much? This is by and large a trading forum, and aren't charts a HUGE part of trading? Some people might disagree with your strategy, and think theirs works better, I get that. But why the heck would they just hate you posting charts straight away? Weird.

Thanks.

Max E. likes this.
  6. Max E.

Max E.

I wouldnt ven have a problem if he quit following me everywhere if he thinks im a piece of garbage it aint going to be the first person who told me that, but to go from thread to thread to thread, and derail any persons thread i talk too, what am i supposed to do?

7. maxinger

maxinger

yes it is interesting. for some, when they see charts with entry and exit points, their blood starts to boil. Their instant reaction is " That's hind sight ! ".

Max E. likes this.
  8. Lol, bury it two paragraphs in. Then it's there when you need to quote it to show you were in the trade, but sufficiently far in most users don't get there....best of all worlds. Never held publicly to account for your losers, always able to say, see, I was in that position. :D

I found the value in journals to be when I was staring down a stop out, rather than letting my stop slide, I'd think "no, you'll look stupid if you hold this and you're wrong." Exploiting your own ego to cut losses is a pretty nifty trick if you ask me.

And my theory has been, I alone control who offends me. If I can piss away a thousand dollars on a bad trade and stay level, no one here is going to do anything to me. (That said, there are times when I get upset over trades, not because of the quantity lost but the quality of it. And one poster here nearly pushed me over the edge one day when he said I didn't understand the risk of a position that a similar one had just blown up on me)

Max E. likes this.
  9. Max E.

Max E.

My journal with charts instilled incredible hatred for some reason, even when i show the entries i get accused of faking it, lol.

10. I think you're over thinking this. It's a picture vs reading. With the "Me, More. Now!" nature of the internet, it's no wonder people prefer pictures.

#10     Mar 19, 2018