Stalin's Jews

Discussion in 'Politics' started by PLATO2, Dec 25, 2006.

1. Is Nik really a she? That would go quite a way towards explaining her amusing but tiresome hysterics.

Also, in relation to this thread, I wish to add that I don't agree with the majority of antisemitic opnion on it. Sure, Jews are greatly 'overrepresented' in media and entertainment, and it's not impossible that they have used their positions to influence the direction of American culture and society. Whether it is all part of some surreptitious scheme that all Jews are in on, that they are, therefore, all irredeemibly nefarious, is much more doubtful. I mean, the same people who, quite correctly, criticize leading Holocaust historian Raul Hilberg's (a Jew) thesis that though no documentary evidence (orders, plans, requistions) exists linking the Nazi leadership to the alleged gassings, there was an "incredible meeting of minds" via which events proceeded, they are only too willing to believe in a speculative Jewish "incredible meeting of minds", via which Jews immediately know that they are to act, at all times, to destroy traditional American society.

#31     Jan 5, 2007