Stalin's Jews

Discussion in 'Politics' started by PLATO2, Dec 25, 2006.

1. It was a Hassidic jew who pointed out to me how our Lord Jesus is blasphemed in the Talmud

Check it out!

#21     Jan 1, 2007
  2. It was during the middle ages when there was a great deal more scholarship regarding comparative religion when it was known that in the Talmud there were many heresies regarding Jesus Christ.
    Rightly or wrongly the Jews were victimised.
    Maybe what the Jews should have done was to apologise for the many verses in the Talmud where Christ is defamed.
    Might have saved a lot of bloodshed

#22     Jan 1, 2007
  3. Have fun taking 1300 year old texts out of context and doling out collective blame. Have you even thought what the Christians of that era <b>did</b> to provoke the Jews of that time to say a few harsh words in retribution?

I'll now leave you to this multi-alias orgy of anti-semitism, because I'm done dignifying any of this crap with answers.

#23     Jan 1, 2007
  4. There is nothing out of context about it. Read it and you will see.
    The New Testament is a 1700+year old manuscript which is still relevant.
    The Old Testament is a thousand years older at least, still relevant to some.
    Read about 'Gentiles' in the old Testament, read what it says.

At the beginning of the Christian movement in what is now Palestine Jews killed Christians en masse (Strange how that FACT is not discussed these days)
    They collaborated with the Romans to kill and persecute the early Christian church, millions were killed according to some highly respected sources.

It is not my concern whether people 'dignify' these facts. Truth doesn't need to be dignified. It needs to be researched and acknowledged

(A bit off topic ..sorry)

#24     Jan 1, 2007
  5. traderob

traderob

"Our Lord Jesus".
    LoL.:D

#25     Jan 1, 2007
  6. achilles28

achilles28

Jews killed Jews en masse?? NEVER!!

Someone call the ADL and report Plato!!

#26     Jan 2, 2007

7. The Talmud was RE-written by those who Created the Old Testament. The first was created to provide cohesiveness in Jews by creating disdain and hatred for anyone who is not Jewish ( easily verified by the posts they make on this board). The Talmud is what most racist Jews base their superiority complex from.

The second, the Old testament was created to negate the coming teachings of Jesus Christ. There is much in the Old testament that is of a derogatory nature demeaning God in a vicious and judgemental light which one will not find in the New testament. The old testament is used as a umbilical cord to connect the fanatics in Christianity with their Jew Priest masters. Good Christians are advised to put away the old testament and read the new testament, preferably the King James Bible ( it is the most accurate). And as many orthodox jews will tell you, good jews are advised to put away the talmud ( and the Kaballah as much of it is satanic in nature) and stick to the Torah.

#27     Jan 2, 2007
  8. Make your mind up, bro. Earlier you quoted Mark Steyn saying there is something peculiar about hatred of Jews (they are hated for who they are, meaning they'd be hated even if they dressed indistinguishably and were the majority).

Edit
    Judging by some of the posts on this thread, Steyn might just be correct. Sheesh. Some of these guys give antisemitism a bad name! :D (Don't be too harsh on Jews, fellas. I mean, they can't help it, they're just following the protocols, right?)

#28     Jan 5, 2007
  9. We can't expect Nik to think too deeply about why some people might choose to reappraise the revealed version of World War 2 history, why some might cast doubt on the veracity of the six million claim (particularly when leading (and Jewish) Holocaust historians themselves concede that documents attesting to 'gassings' are rare and unreliable (instead of countless and unambiguous, as is commonly thought), especially not when knee-jerk accusations of antisemitism are so suffcient, but is it really too much to think he might drop the bizarre "camp photo" allusions he so often makes? They are bizarre and perverted in the extreme, and probably reveal more about Nik's own deviant psyche than anything else.

#29     Jan 5, 2007
  10. i know it is easy to bash people on an anonymous forum so i want to make this clear, i am being very serious. this is not meant to "one up" nicole and win a flame war. but from some of her recent racist post where her anger is seething, i have to agree with your summation regarding her being deviant.

ever since i set her up on the langan post she has stalked me, trying desperately to even the score. it is starting to give me the creeps. i may have to iggy her.

[​IMG]

#30     Jan 5, 2007